This truly stunning 5 bedrooms 4 bathrooms villa is located in the well-known and friendly Indian Creek subdivision in Orlando, Florida. It is an outstanding development within 3 miles of Disney properties (you can hear the Disney fireworks at night!) and a stone's throw away from the US192 with all the shops/restaurants/stores/bars.
The house has been fully furnished and decorated to very high standards by a professional internal designer. Recent updates to the house include:
• New carpets in all bedrooms in May 2015
• Completely new furniture and mattresses in May 2015
• Completely new bathroom towels and bedding sets in May 2015
• New TVs in May 2015
• New stainless steel name brand appliances and kitchen utensils in April 2015
• New name brand washer and dryer in April 2015
• New game room in April 2015
• New air conditioner in April 2015
• New pool heater in April 2015
• New window treatment in April 2015
• Complete interior and exterior paint in April 2015
Cable and secured broadband Wi-Fi internet access are provided throughout the home as well as free long distance and international phone calls. Brand new high chair, play pen and stroller are conveniently available for families with young kids. The house is surrounded by a wide grassy rise with plenty of space for the kids to have a kick about. Detailed information about this fantasy house includes:
• Master bedroom 1 has a king size bed, 42" flatscreen TV and en-suite bathroom with oval tub, separate shower, twin basins, WC and walk in closet. It is located in the rear end of the house and has direct access to the pool and jacuzzi.
• Master bedroom 2 has a king size bed, 42" flatscreen TV, walk in closet, door to pool area and en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, basin and WC.
• Bedroom 3 has a queen size bed, double closet and 32" flatscreen TV. It is located at the front of the house and has an adjacent bathroom with bath/shower, WC and basin.
• Disney themed bedroom 4 has double twin size beds with 32" flatscreen TV and double closet
• Bedroom 5 has a full size bed and a twin size bed with 32" flatscreen TV and double closet
• The main living room is equipped with a large corner sectional leather sofa, two chairs, 55' flatscreen TV, DVD player and patio doors to pool area. Family bathroom has bath/shower, basin and WC.
• The fully equipped kitchen has a morning breakfast table seating 4 people and a formal dining table seating 6.
• The two car garage has been converted to a games room and has a pool table with optional ping pong insert, air hockey and high top bar seating.
• The sparkling pool and spa area is completely screened in. The covered lanai area has a table with 4 chairs, 2 reclining chairs, 2 lounge chairs and a ceiling fan.
• Utility room has washer, dryer, ironing board and iron for any laundry needs.
• Some amenities of the Indian Creek subdivision include: a park with a slide, swings, monkey bars and a soccer field located around the block (about a 2 minute walk). There are also a putting green and a tennis court in the beginning of the subdivision (about a 5 minute walk).
• Two Master Bedrooms
• Central Air Conditioning
• Game Room
• Golf Nearby
• High chair
• Play pen
• Laundry room
• Pool Security Fence
• Private Pool
• TV every room
Please note that pool & Spa heat (where applicable) are not included in daily rates and restrictions do apply.