Ideal for business travelers, relocating families, military personnel, or contractors, this impeccable 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental house is the perfect home base in Augusta! Eight travelers will enjoy this 2,300-square-foot home and easy access to area sites within 20 minutes including world-class golf clubs around the Augusta University campus, Fort Gordon, and downtown. This home has everything you need for long-term stays including a fully equipped kitchen and exercise equipment.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Queen Air Mattress (Office)
Nestled in a lovely, quiet neighborhood is this 2-story brick home brimming with curb appeal. A welcoming open floor plan boasts spacious high ceilings, contemporary colors and a unique southern furniture collection making this the perfect home-away-from-home!
Unwind in the light and airy living room in front of the flat-screen TV with complimentary Netflix & basic cable with Cinemax. Great movement from the living room to the fully equipped kitchen invites you to start preparing a quality feast.
You're sure to admire the brushed stainless steel hardware and contemporary light fixtures found throughout. When the meal's hot, you'll have your pick between a more casual dining setting or formal space in the well-appointed dining room.
The fenced-in backyard has a cozy, private feel and the deck serves as the perfect spot for small gatherings, grilling, or a few private moments enjoying the gardens.
If you prefer to unwind inside, head upstairs to the extra bedroom that serves as a quiet reading space, fully wireless workspace, or yoga studio to keep up with your workout routine while away for an extended period of time.
When it's time to settle in, choose from the first-floor master suite or the upstairs bedroom. There's a spa-like atmosphere surrounding the master bathroom since it features a Whirlpool tub, shower, water closet, and walk-in closet.
This home is ideally located to everything you'll need for a comfortable stay. Walk over to the high-quality Kroger to pick up essentials or drive 5 minutes to work out at Planet Fitness or Gold's Gym. Enjoy peaceful morning runs in the safe, quiet neighborhood while you're away.
Music is everywhere in this town, so be sure to check the Metro Spirit calendar for must-see concerts. Before the show, indulge in great food ranging from traditional southern fare to Indian dishes full of flavor.
Golfers, some of the better clubs nearby are The River Club, Sage Valley, Champions Retreat, Bartram Trail, and Gordon Lakes. The Augusta National and Masters Tournament are 7 miles away from this home!
A brand new stadium is home to the Green Jackets in downtown 20 minutes away. Enjoy the river walks or campus tours for a casual night out. Stay closer to home with a visit to The Evans Town Center 10 minutes north - an entertainment hub for concerts & theatre productions.
Known for its growing Cyber Center and new NSA building, Fort Gordon is 20 minutes away if you need easy access to the base. The Hull McKnight Georgia Cyber Center for Innovation and Training is conveniently located just 12.5 miles away in downtown Agusta.
Don’t forget to plan time for outdoor recreation at the Clarks Hill Lake 25 minutes away for boating, fishing, swimming, and hiking.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, fenced-in backyard with garden, outdoor deck, gas grill, flat-screen TV with basic cable & Cinemax, complimentary Netflix, free WiFi (high-speed 75mb/sec), gas fireplace, in-unit laundry machines, 2 hairdryers, lots of storage space to make you feel at home, 2-car driveway parking, and more
- Beautiful Augusta area location - 10 minutes from The Evans Town Center, 20 minutes from downtown, Fort Gordon, and golf clubs such as The River Club, Sage Valley, and Champions Retreat! Perfect for consultants, contractors, small business teams, and relocating families or couples
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Augusta Regional Airport, 1501 Aviation Way, Augusta, GA 30906 (~16 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Daily and weekly cleaning is available for extended stays (please contact Evolve for more information)
- $25 Per Person, Per Night Extra Persons Fee Over 6 People (up to 8)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in