Kuau Paradise Condo with Balcony
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Furnished 1/1 condo, coveted 2nd floor END UNIT in 3 story walk up building, apt is near one of the 2 stairways. Building Complex is located on Hana Highway.
Stocked kitchen has microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, some pantry items, new pots and pans, everything you'll need to cook.
Ceiling fans and AC units in both the bedroom and living room. Basic Cable, 46" flat screen TV, dvd player, wifi. No smoking please.
Queen size mattress with high thread count sheets and hide-a-bed couch in the living room sleep a total of 4 people. For your peace of mind and cleanliness all linens including blankets and pillow shams are washed for each guest.
Extra linens, blankets, pillows, towels, beach towels, beach mat and blanket, whiffle ball set, 2 yoga mats, 2 body boards, 2 coolers, 3 beach chairs, beach bag, soap, shampoo, conditioner, extra toiletries, hair dryer, flat iron curling iron, clothes iron and ironing board, 6 snorkel mask sets, water shoes in assorted sizes, and 3 sets of fins (S,M,L) provided.
Ipod AUX Speaker in living room, BLUETOOTH Aux Speaker in bedroom.
Activity brochures and visitor guides are provided.
One free assigned parking space included.
One time cleaning fee of $100 plus 13.425% mandatory, state, transient accommodations tax per booking.
Complex quiet hours are from 10pm - 8am. No smoking please. As per Hawaiian custom please remove your shoes upon entering the apartment. All relevant information is in the onsite guest binder.
Member since: 2015
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom closet is stocked with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap and an array of toiletries, as well as an iron, a blowdryer, curling iron, straightening iron and clothes iron for those in need. Towels, beach towels, beach blankets, beach mats, yoga mats and coolers are also in bathroom closet. Laundry hamper and detergent are provided for the coin operated machines on premises. ...moreless
- Furnished 1/1 condo, coveted 2nd floor END UNIT in 3 story walk up building, apt is near one of the 2 stairways. Building Complex is located on Hana Highway. Gate code (will be provided) to walk to beach & back entrance of renowned Mama's Fish House Restaurant. 150 yards away is Kuau Cove, a semi-private beach adjacent to the Mama's Fish House. Outdoor showers, coin operated laundry & dryers are on premises for property residents & guests only. Ceiling fans and AC units in both the bedroom and living room. Queen size mattress with high thread count sheets and hide-a-bed couch in the living room sleep a total of 4 people. Host and guest interaction is welcomed but not necessary. Keys will be left in a lockbox for you and a code will be provided. An extra set is inside. Please return the keys to the lockbox upon check in, there is a $75 lockout fee. Should you need assistance, I am reachable and usually only 15-30 minutes away. All relevant information is in the onsite guest binder....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Near The Ocean:
Kuau Cove is a 3 min walk. Multiple beaches within a 7 minute drive; Paia Bay, Baldwin Beach, Ho'okipa Park, Baby Beach, and Sprecklesville. The road to Hana and Seven Sacred Pools is a 1:30 drive...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
Fully stocked kitchen has microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pantry items, assorted teas, pots and pans and just about everything you'll need to prepare and eat meals at home!...moreless
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 22 - Jan 4, 2017
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning fee $95 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.4%
100% refund if canceled 30 days prior to arrival.
50% refund if canceled 14 days prior to arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Kuau Plaza is on the less touristy North Shore of Maui. The airport and Kahului Town are 12 minutes away. Close, yet far enough to feel like you're truly on vacation...it's perfect for sightseeing, island activities, water sports, and relaxation.
Kuau store is within walking distance. A minute by car is Paia Town; shopping, restaurants, bars, and Mana Foods. Mana has organic prepared foods, local produce, and is a relatively inexpensive option to cook meals at home. They offer the best prices on island for their products and produce.
Paia also hosts a Post Office, Bank, realtors office, Hair Salon, and a few minutes up Baldwin Avenue; a Yoga studio & farmers market.
There are multiple beaches within a 7 minute drive; Kuau Cove, Paia Bay, Baldwin Beach, Ho'okipa Park, Baby Beach, and Sprecklesville. The road to Hana and The Seven Sacred Pools are a 1 1/2 - 2 hour drive.
Complimentary box of Chocolate Macadamias and a postcard for each booking. Bookings of a week or more receive gifts according to your length of stay.
Year Purchased: 2004
Why the Owner Chose Paia, HI, USA:
Welcoming, comfortable and clean space, perfect to make your home away from home. Location is great to have as a home base, and to spend time in. Easy Check in and Check Out. And I've stocked this condo with all the amenities I could think of. This condo was my family's vacation home, I love it and would live there myself if the building allowed pets. My hope is that you treat the unit, property and the neighbors with the same respect, cleanliness and integrity you would if it were your own. We have invested a lot in renovation, and treasure it. I inherited the condo and management of it, after my father passed. I've taken care it since then when I moved to Maui 5 years ago. This is the first time I'm renting it on a short term basis.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Walking distance to the the beach and the back entrance of Mama's Fish House Restaurant, an island favorite. Great Location - 1 Minute drive to Paia Town. 12 Min from airport. Complimentary Aloha Gift; box of Chocolate Macadamias and a postcard for each booking. Bookings of a week or more receive gifts according to your length of stay. All relevant condo information is in the guest binder. Activity brochures and visitor guides are provided. Should you need assistance or help, we are reachable and normally 15-30 minutes away.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom View 1
Bedroom View 3
Living/Dining room view 2
Living/Dining room view 4
Kitchen View 1
Kitchen View 3
Bathroom View 2
Bathroom Closet view 1
View from front door of condo facing stunning Haleakala!
Hana Hwy view of Kuau Plaza
View from condo lanai
Baldwin Beach 2.1 miles from condo!
Bedroom View 2
Living/Dining room view 1
Living/Dining room view 3
Living/Dining room view 5
Kitchen View 2
Bathroom View 1
Bathroom View 3
Bathroom Closet view 2
Backyard of Kuau Plaza
Condo lanai seating area
Paia Bay beach 1.4 miles away from condo!
World famous surf spot Ho'okipa Beach 1.3 miles away from condo!
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Friday, October 28, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM