Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
twin/ single (2)
Toilet · combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
- All trash must be bagged. Please do not dispose of loose trash in the curbside trash can.
- Cottage is for use by guests and up to 4 daytime visitors only. No overnight visitors are allowed. No parties or events involving non-guests.
- Mis-representation of guest list, or violation of rules will result in guests being asked to leave without refund.
Hosted by Kimberly WeeksAsk a question
About Kimberly Weeks
Jason and I are from this area. We have two teenage daughters that keep us running, but when we can, we enjoy spending time at the beach. We have owned a cottage down the road for several years now and absolutely love the relaxing atmosphere of the lake. Recently, we learned that a cottage was for sale on Harrington Point. Not many people (not even a lot of locals) are aware of the unique, private access to the lake that Harrington Point has to offer. So, we did not hesitate to jump on the opportunity to become a part of it. Even though our first cottage is not air-conditioned, and only has access to the beach via a long stairway, we still love it, and neither of our daughters wanted to part with it, so we made the decision to share our Harrington Point cottage with you.
Kimberly Weeks purchased this Cottage in 2018
Why Kimberly Weeks chose Conneaut
We feel that Ashtabula County has so much to offer and Conneaut has one of the nicest, well-maintained parks around. While Lake Erie is the smallest of the Great Lakes, a lot of people don’t realize that you can’t see all the way across to Canada. Harrington Point is a quiet, private community nestled away just off of the beaten path. This cottage is like a secret passageway out of regular life into a comfortable, relaxing getaway.