Spacious private home overlooking the mountains and forest lands within a short distance to the Village of Lake Placid, Whiteface Club & Resort, Whiteface Lodge and the Lake Placid Lodge for fine dining. The home is situated on 3+ acres of privacy with mountain views and adjoining the Jack Rabbit trail system for hiking, biking and cross country skiing.
Close to golf, tennis, swimming beaches, marina for boat rentals, shopping, restaurants and all the Olympic venues. Shuttle buses run from the main road, .2 mile, throughout Lake Placid for free.
Features include an open floor plan with a
- great room with a stone fireplace(wood burning), and hardwood floors
- dining area with a table for 8
- fully equipped kitchen
- master bedroom with king size bed and private bath
- guest bedroom with queen size bed and twin bunk beds and a shared full bath
- sun-room with picture windows overlooking the mountains and woods
- rec room with air hockey, dart board, smart TV with blue ray DVD player
- third bedroom with queen bed and full bath
- attached one car garage with a roll-out ping pong table
- FREE WI-FI and basic cable with smart TV's in both levels
Outdoor living space is plentiful...wrap around deck with plenty of chairs for lounging, outdoor fireplace, gas grill for cooking and lawn space and plenty of room for bikes and toys, and covered car port
Hidden in the woods this home offers plenty of wildlife viewing and quiet sleeping at night yet only one mile from Main Street Lake Placid with all the night life and Olympic venues.