Ideal for a business trip, weekend getaway, or extended stay is this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in southern Tulsa! This single-story home offers accommodations for up to 2 travelers and features a large fenced-in backyard. The Arkansas River is just 2 blocks away, so stroll to the Riverside Park District after picking up fresh donuts from the Brookside area also a short walk away. Explore the museums, BOK Center, or Brady Theater in downtown just 12 minutes north of this home!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Couch
Everything is A-OK in this quiet Tulsa, Oklahoma neighborhood! You'll be able to explore the area from the many walking & biking trails close to the Arkansas River.
Relax in both comfort and style when you step inside to find hardwood floors and updated furnishings. The living room is complete with a gas fireplace, L-shaped couch, and flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, HBOnow, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.
The open floor plan makes it easy to admire the fully equipped kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances. Ample counter space makes for easy food prep, so let's get cookin'!
When the after-dinner lull sets in, make your way to the well-appointed queen bedroom for a sound night's sleep. Freshen up in the full bathroom with a modern walk-in shower and vessel sink.
When you're not sunbathing on the spacious back deck, catch more rays with a walk along the Arkansas River 2 blocks away. Enjoy everything the Riverside Park District has to offer including The Meeting Place Park!
Shop in Brookside 5 minutes away for a new luck charm to take with you to River Spirit Casino Resort. Table games, unpredictable slots, and creative cocktails await 10 minutes south of this home.
Home to the BOK Center, the Tulsa Art Deco Museum, and the Center of the Universe, downtown Tulsa is the place to be for urban entertainment. Business travelers will also be able to reach the Cox Convention Center with ease!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, fenced-in backyard, large deck, gas fireplace, flat-screen Smart TV with Netflix, HBOnow, Hulu, and Amazon Prime, free WiFi, office space, in-unit laundry machines, garage parking, and more
- Quiet Tulsa location 2 blocks from the Arkansas River - Within walking distance to Riverside Park District, Brookside restaurants, boutiques, & cafes, 12 minutes from downtown and other sites!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Tulsa International Airport, 7777 E Apache St, Tulsa, OK 74115 (12 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Note that 2 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but the addition of 1 guest on the couch is permitted (please inquire with Evolve)