3 BR, 3 BA CONDO – 1 BLOCK TO MAIN ST & SHUTTLE – SLEEPS 10
This spacious (sleeps 10) multilevel condo is in a prime Frisco location, just one block off Main Street. You’re just a short stroll from the great dinning and shopping (as well as shuttle stops to Copper Mountain and Breckenridge) on Frisco's Historic Main Street, as well as the Frisco Marina and Lake Dillon bike path in the summer! It also offers three bedrooms, each with private bathrooms — it’s a great retreat for multiple couples seeking fun and privacy.
The living area features vaulted ceilings, a gas rock fireplace, a large LCD-TV and plenty of leather seating for kicking back after a day on the slopes or the bike trails. Just off the living area, the balcony has fantastic views of Lake Dillon and the surrounding mountains. The kitchen is first-rate: granite counters, lovely cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, including a gas range. The dining table seats six, and there’s room for two at the counter.
Upstairs, the master suite has a king bed, gas fireplace, TV, large private bathroom and another balcony. On the lower level, you’ll find two more bedrooms, each with queen beds, TVs and private bathrooms. There’s a washer and dryer, complementary Wi-Fi throughout the unit, and a two-car garage below. The complex clubhouse offers a heated soaking pool and a workout room; there’s also a common barbecue area near the unit.
Frisco is hard to beat as a year-round vacation setting, and Marina Park is the perfect place to enjoy it all. Call us today to learn more!
For large groups and extended families of up to 20 guests, call us for this special offer! Right next door to Marina Park 19D is Marina Park 18D, another great condo that offers sleeping for up to 10 guests. Imagine booking both of these properties together for your group! We can offer you a discounted package price on both homes; just give us a call.
- Master suite: log king bed, gas fireplace, TV, large private bathroom with walk-in tile shower with bench, balcony.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: 1/2 guest bath.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, queen sleeper sofa, TV, private bathroom with walk-in tile shower.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, TV, private bathroom with tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage — 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.