4 BR, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – NICE VIEWS
Enjoy a true mountain getaway in this beautiful 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom deluxe home located in the Breckenridge Heights Neighborhood. This home offers you seclusion without being too far from town, and can sleep up to 10 people. It is about 1.5 miles to Breckenridge’s Main Street, and a very easy drive to the slopes! You’ll enjoy coming home after a long day on the mountain and relaxing in the private hot tub on the deck.
The great room welcomes you with lofted high ceilings that accent a beautiful pellet stove fireplace and an LCD TV. The fully equipped kitchen has everything you’ll need to cook wonderful meals for your group, and there’s room for eight people at the dining table, with room for three more at the breakfast bar. Overlooking the living area is the loft that provides a quiet and comfortable place to read and relax after a day in the mountains. There is a beautiful solarium that acts as your gateway to the outdoor hot tub and a nice place to sit in the sun and enjoy some solitude.
This spacious home has a matching large yard for kids and family to enjoy. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer/dryer and a 2-car garage.
You don’t want to miss out on this fantastic mountain getaway. Call or book online today!
- Master Suite: king bed, private bathroom with shower, deck/hot tub access.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: two twin beds.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Queen Suite: queen bed, private bathroom with shower only.
- Living area: twin day bed w/trundle (pulls out into two twin beds).
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.