3 BR, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – ON BLUE RIVER – PRIVATE HOT TUB
Take advantage of all that the mountains have to offer in this secluded 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom deluxe home just outside of Breckenridge in the Town of Blue River. This remodeled 2,500 square-foot home is ideal for large families or groups of up to 13 people. Located just 4.5 miles south of Breckenridge, you can easily drive to Breckenridge Ski Area or downtown Breckenridge for lots of shopping and dining options. You’ll love the multiple decks (one with a private hot tub and one with a gas grill) and views of the mountains while listening to the brook.
In the living area, you’ll find a lovely electric fireplace and off of that, a deck with a gas grill and seating area. The kitchen has been beautifully remodeled with granite countertops and opens up to a vaulted, two-story ceiling above the dining and living area. The dining table seats eight, and is surrounded on two sides by windows opening up into the forest outside. There’s also a breakfast bar with four stools.
One of the highlights of the home is a large recreation room complete with a pool table and a large bar area. Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a washer and dryer, and three parking spaces in the driveway.
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind, secluded mountain getaway, the Brookside House is the perfect spot! Call or book online today.
- Master bedroom: king bed, private balcony.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 3: captain’s bunk (twin over full).
- Living area: sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Living area: two sleeper sofas.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 3 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.