3 BR, 3 BA PRIVATE HOME – HOT TUB – GREAT SLOPE VIEWS
The finest views in Breckenridge, bar none! This private home is a true retreat from the outside world — and in addition to the majestic views, you’ll find a beautiful mountain house filled with charm and character.
For the head of your group, the master suite on the top level is the perfect private sanctuary featuring a rugged knotty pine king bed, a luxurious bathroom and a private balcony. On the main level, an open floor plan, high ceilings, big windows and plenty of seating make the living area bright, airy and inviting. The well-equipped kitchen features granite countertops, custom pine cabinetry and plenty of room to cook that perfect meal after a day on the slopes. The dining table seats six, and there’s seating for two more at the counter.
The wraparound porch off the living area is spectacular, with killer views of all of Breckenridge Ski Resort and the Tenmile Range. You’ll find a large hot tub, an outdoor dining table and a large gas grill, too. Pour yourself a glass of wine, slip into the hot tub and trade stories about day skiing or, in the summer, hiking mountain biking, river rafting … you name it. There’s also a gas fireplace inside, a large laundry room with a washer and dryer, a two-car garage and complimentary Wi-Fi.
At Huron Heights Retreat, you’ll have a world of mountain activities just outside your door, the perfect place to “chill” and enjoy breathtaking vistas and the solitude of the mountains — and, if you’re in the mood, the great shops and nightlife of Breckenridge just down the road. Treat yourself and your family or group to a fantastic mountain vacation at Huron Heights Retreat!
- Master suite: King bed, luxurious in-suite bathroom with a jetted soaking tub and separate enclosed tiled shower, huge walk-in closet, private patio.
- Bedroom 1: Double log bed.
- Bedroom 2: Captain’s bunk bed (double lower, twin upper).
- Office: Twin sleeper sofa.
- Two bathrooms: Each with tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- A four-wheel drive vehicle is required during winter.
- Parking: 2-car garage with 2 outdoor spaces — 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.