3 BR, 3 BA TOWNHOUSE – GREAT LOCATION ON SHUTTLE ROUTE – INCREDIBLE VIEWS
Conveniently located at 32 Grandview Drive, at the corner of Grandview and Ski Hill Road, and located just minutes to the base of Peaks 7 and 8, this multilevel 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom deluxe townhouse is in a great location for large families, multiple families or groups of up to 12 people. With a living room and a separate family room perfect for the kids, it’s spacious and comfortable anytime of the year and close to all your Summit County activities.
You’ll love the private, spacious hot tub and gas grill on the deck, and it’s located less than a block from shuttle stop that takes you to Peak 7 in four minutes and Peak 8 in five minutes. Going into town? Leave the car in the heated garage and take the shuttle down the hill for a four-minute ride to the Breckenridge Station. Is Nordic skiing your thing? Walk across the street to the Breckenridge Nordic Center.
The upstairs living room is open and sunny with vaulted ceilings and fantastic views of Peaks 7 and 8. The family room is located a few steps down with an LCD TV, a gas fireplace and a foosball table. The fully equipped kitchen has granite countertops and everything you’ll need to whip up fantastic mountain meals. Other amenities include a one-car heated garage, washer/dryer in the unit and complimentary Wi-Fi.
Don’t wait to book your getaway at this perfect location! Call us or book online today.
- Master Suite: king bed, private bathroom with tub/shower.
- Living area: sleeper sofa.
- Living room: futon.
- Guest bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed.
- Bedroom 3: captains bunk (twin over full), twin bunk.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2-car garage - 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #46339.