STUDIO, 1 BA CONDO – SKI-IN/SKI-OUT – SLEEPS 4
The Tyra Condominiums are some of our best-selling properties. Why? Location, location, location! If you’re looking to be close to the slopes and a short shuttle ride to town, this is the place! Sitting along 4 O’Clock Run and just a short walk to Snowflake Lift, there’s a Tyra unit that’s perfect for you: from affordable studios to four-bedroom condos that sleep 12. There's also some great hiking trails right out your front door from the Four O'Clock Trail. You’ll love the Tyra!
This spacious 1-bathroom deluxe studio condo sits less than 100 yards from the Snowflake Lift with spectacular mountain views. It’s a perfect getaway for couples, small families or groups of up to four people. The fully equipped kitchenette features granite counters, a two-burner cook-top, a microwave, a refrigerator and a dishwasher, as well as seating for four at the dining table. The large LCD TV is mounted on the wall for ease of viewing while relaxing after a day on the mountain. Or step out onto the balcony to take in the beautiful views of Peak 8 and Peak 9!
Other amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, shared laundry on-site, access to the Club House with shared indoor/outdoor hot tubs, and parking for one vehicle.
This is a fantastic studio in a great location. Call us or book online today!
- Living room: queen bed, twin trundle bed (pulls out into two twin beds).
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1 parking space.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- PLEASE NOTE: This is a third-floor, walk-up condo.
- Business and Occupancy License #43370.