This is a great destination year round to gather with friends and family. Horseshoe pits by day or night now with outdoor lighting, plenty of covered areas, covered charcoal/smoker grilling area and a fire pit by night. We now have WIFI! Dish Satellite for TV watching and sporting events. This location is also great for a fishing or hunting headquarters. This is a Great Get Away Location.
This home has a fun lake/beach theme throughout (the wife insisted on it and now I am glad we did as it creates a festive atmosphere whenever visiting).
Some of Activities on Property!
• Horse Shoes
• Volley Ball
• Ping Pong
• Outdoor Bar Area
• Fire Pit
• Grilling Station
• 2 Living Areas with Dish Satellite TV
• DVD Players and Misc. DVDs
• Board Games
• 14 Chair Dining Table Great for Gatherings
You will have a great time at this vacation location to gather with friends and family or even just to get away from it all. There is plenty to do on property as well as off. Enjoy the comfortable easy going -settings of this home or to take advantage of nearby beautiful Lake Whitney as well as other activities in Bosque County, Texas. This home sleeps up to 16 people, having three bedrooms each with a queen size bed, and two bathrooms. There additionally are three queen sleeper sofas and a full size set of bunk beds. The upstairs has a wrap-a-round balcony and covered porch area with a lake view. We have a large upstairs living/dining area, gallery style kitchen complete with dishwasher and microwave. Downstairs also has a great secondary living area which is fantastic for the kids. We have a two-vehicle carport along with an outdoor bar area complete with sink and refrigerator, also known as "Molly's Texas Cantina." Connected to the same area is a covered patio for outdoor entertainment. We also have plenty of parking for boats and extra vehicles. There are three charcoal grilling options under a covered shack. Lake Whitney is a 15-minute walk or 3-minute drive to Walling Bend Park or stay and enjoy the many amenities that are available on the property. There are horse shoe pits, ping pong, darts, volleyball, washers, crochet, bean bag toss and many other games as well as a blue tooth radio system to enjoy your favorite music. Our views are great and so is the nature that visits the property. There lots of beautiful birds in our area to watch. Deer commonly visit as well as an occasional fox or two. The home is located in a lake subdivision right outside Walling Bend Park with a free boat ramp (FM 2841). We will be happy to answer any questions that you might have. Thank you for looking at our location!
Some cool things to do in the area when not hanging out at the Lake House!
• Lake Whitney for swimming, hiking and fishing (1/4 mile!)
• Free Boat Ramp to Lake Whitney with Parking (1 mile)
• Walling Bend Park (¼ Mile Walking, 1 Mile Driving)
• The Homestead Heritage in Waco (Distance 32.3 Miles) (254) 754-9600
• Magnolia Market as seen on TV in Waco (38.3 Miles) (254) 235-6111
• Waco Mammoth National Monument (32.7 Miles) (254) 750-7946
• Red Caboose Winery (16.5 Miles) (254) 435-9911
• Hillsboro Outlet Mall (30.4 Miles) (254) 582-9205
• Shops in Whitney (14 Miles)
• Bosque Museum (16.7 Miles) (254) 675-3845
• Golf at Lake Whitney Country Club (21.8 Miles) (254) 694-2313
• Golf at White Bluff (22.8 Miles) (254) 694-0303
• Texas Ranger Hall of Fame (38.7 Miles) (254) 750-8631
• Dr. Pepper Museum (38 Miles) (254) 757-1025
• Bosque Waterpark & Restaurant (8.5 Miles) (254) 622-2034
• This Old Auction House (8.5 Miles) (254) 622-3203
• The Clifton Whipple Truss Bridge (14 Miles)
Feel free to give us a call if you are waiting longer than you would like to for a response. Every now and then we might miss one.