Show your Nittany Lion pride in this 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental house in Milesburg. Located just 2 miles from historic Bellefonte and 10 minutes from PSU, this quaint home is perfect for groups of up to 5 looking for small town charm and state school excitement. Whether you spend your days relaxing on the front porch, attending the Central Pennsylvania Arts Festival, or hiking, you're sure to have an unforgettable stay in this 'Quaker State' sanctuary.
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Rollaway Bed, Pack n' Play (Upon Request)
This warm, cozy little house will give you all the comforts of home in a location that simply can't be beaten!
When you arrive at your home-away-from-home, put your bags down and take a breather on the furnished front porch. As you sit on the rocking bench, breathing in the fresh air, you'll be excited to start your Pennsylvania getaway.
The spacious living room, complete with a plush couch, flat-screen cable TV, and endless natural light, is a great place to relax until the dinner bell rings.
No matter what your group's chef chooses to whip up in the fully equipped kitchen, you're sure to be impressed when you take your first bites at the dining table for 4.
Both of the home's bedrooms feature ceiling fans, cozy beds, and lots of storage space. There is also a rollaway bed available that can accommodate 1 additional guest. In the morning, take a cleansing rinse in the large bathroom's shower/tub combo and head out for a day of exploring.
Dress in blue and white before heading just 10 miles down the road to Penn State University! Whether you're in the area to attend a football game, tour the campus, or for a conference, this home's Milesburg location can't be beaten!
If you find yourself in Central PA in July, be sure to check out the Central Pennsylvania Arts Festival. Taking place annually on the PSU campus, the festival features over 300 of the country's best artists selling a wide variety of fine art and crafts.
Bellefonte, a quaint town located just 5 minutes down the road, is a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. Explore museums and specialty shops, dressed in gorgeous scenery, as you roam the streets of Bellefonte.
Can't get enough of your beautiful surroundings? Head to one of the area's many outdoor attractions like Bald Eagle State Park, Shavers Creek, and the Grange Fair Encampment - enjoying the mild northeastern weather during your visit.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen cable TV, furnished porch and back porches, a shower/tub combo, complimentary toiletries, driveway parking for 3 vehicles, open street parking, and more!
- Unbeatable Milesburg Location - 10 miles from Penn State University, 5 minutes from Bellefonte, and within minutes of Bald Eagle State Park, Shavers Creek, and the Grange Fair Encampment
- Closest Commercial Airport - University Park Airport, 2493 Fox Hill Rd, State College, PA 16803, (~9.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Roll away bed and/or pack n play must be requested prior to check in