Calling all hikers, bikers, and cross-country skiers… this is the one for you!
The location doesn’t get any more ideal. The backyard of this property opens up to the meadows of the Tahoe City Nordic Center. Boundless adventure at your doorstep; literally! The home itself has an ideal blend of form & function. The ground floor hosts the sleeping quarters. There are two decent sized rooms sharing a bathroom, plus an ample master suite with a walk-in closet and en-suite bath complete with jetted tub.
Upstairs, guests will enjoy the open kitchen, dining (seats eight), and living room with wood burning fireplace. Also on the main floor is a super cozy family room, complete with game table, bar, flat screen, and gas fireplace. For larger groups looking to leverage this space for sleeping, the family room also has a full bath attached. A spacious deck for outdoor dining flanks the rear of the home.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,400 sq ft
• Hot Tub
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
• Ping Pong Table (in garage)
• Ski-In/Out (cross-country) Weather Permitting
• Hiking and Mountain Biking Trails at your back door
• 5 min to beach access at Skylandia State Park
• 5 min to downtown Tahoe City for quaint shops and dining
• 15-20 minutes to Squaw Valley & Alpine Meadows
• 20-30 minutes to Northstar
ABOUT THE AREA
Two miles east of downtown Tahoe City, you’ll find the community known as The Highlands. This quiet residential neighborhood offers a serene setting and beautiful meadow views, but is just a five minute drive from the heart of town. There, enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Skylandia State Park and Beach is just a mile from the base of the neighborhood. The sandy beach features a pier and swimming area. While the beach is not pet-friendly, dogs are welcome in the park area. Skylandia Park provides barbeques and picnic areas, hiking and biking trails, and gorgeous lake views.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).