Located on the lakeside of the main road, this sleek, brand new, vacation home is just steps away from the west shore of Lake Tahoe. A fresh twist on the hugely popular, "mountain modern" design; this contemporary home blends just the right amount of retro with concrete, steel, and glass elements, creating the ultimate eye catching mountain retreat.
Open concept living, gorgeous lake views, and natural materials elevate the mid-century theme. Upstairs, the spaces are perfectly proportioned. The kitchen is fantastic, featuring a 36” pro-style range, Sub Zero refrigerator, and nifty Meile built in coffee maker. It opens into the dining room with seating for eight.
The living room's clean lines perfectly frame the lake view, and include a work nook with desk & monitor. Perhaps the best part are the two expansive decks overlooking Lake Tahoe, complete with a hot tub with built-in seating. There are two bedrooms on the upper level, en suite. Downstairs, features two more en suite bedrooms, including the spacious lakeside master suite.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,872 sq ft
• Lake View
• Four Master Suites
• Private Hot Tub
• Well-traveled Dogs Welcome (Fee applies)
• Gas Fireplace
• 56'' Flatscreen TV in Living Room
• 39'' Flatscreen TV in Downstairs Master BR
• Very Easy Winter access
• 5 minutes to Homewood Mountain Resort
• 5 Minutes from Sugar Pine Point State Park
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek’s Bay along Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a three minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma PDQ market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you are just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel just twenty five to Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows, two of the premier Tahoe ski areas. A single lift ticket provides access to both resorts, and the Squaw/Alpine Express offers between mountain transportation every 20-30 minutes.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Although it appears as such on the map, this is not a lake front or “split-lake front” home. There is no direct lake access from this property.
2. During the summer months, this home has an enclosed yard. Outdoor space is not fully enclosed during the winter months.
3. There is construction taking place at a neighboring property; roughly 50 yards behind this home. Noise/nuisance should be expected.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).