House, 7 Bedrooms, 5.0 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 14)
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 14 (sleeps up to 14 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Amazing weekend getaway
Our large group had an amazing time at castleton farms. Connie was a great host and very responsive. The house has brand new furniture and was beautiful. We enjoyed walking around the property and visiting the animals on the farm. We will be back!
Thank you Whitney for the great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Excellent location for a weekend with friends
Our time at Castleton was great, the location was beautiful and there are so many things to do activity wise. The spa is gorgeous and the house was perfect. Connie was great and our communication with her went super smoothly! Will def be returning!
Thank you Pamela for the great review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay at Castleton. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Stay after Christmas 2019
Great property. Clean, ample space. Quiet and upscale feel. Lot to do on the grounds. Definitely recommend.
Thank you Kaushik for the review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will keep us in mind for future travels.
It was unforgettable experience thanks a lot.
We will definitely visit the facility again and again...
Thank you Mohammad for the great review. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Country Living at its best.
Spacious home with everything there you could need in a lovely country setting.
Thank you Stephen for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come again for another get away.
Rappahannock County (and the neighboring Fauquier and Culpeper Counties) offer scenic outdoor adventures and unique shopping experiences, as well excellent cuisine and wine tasting at some of Virginia’s best artisanal wineries. Here’s just a taste of what you can do:
- Shenandoah National Park: hike, camp, or bike through this famous natural beauty, or take a car anywhere along Skyline Drive, the 105-mile scenic byway — 18 miles, 30-minute drive
- Copper Fox Distillery: tour and sample this local American whiskey— 11 miles, 20-minute drive
- The towns of Little Washington and Culpeper: visit these charming villages and historic landmarks — 20-30 minute drives
- Multiple vineyards and wineries with tours and tastings — ask for recommendations!
- Civil War Trail: the Shenandoah Valley is home to more than 100 historic Civil War sites with colorful interpretive markers and historical information.