*Please note the property has an exterior security camera; it does not look into any interior spaces*
Escape the bustle of everyday life and retreat to this lovely 1-bed, 1-bath vacation rental cabin in Munds Park. Four guests can stay at this home in a peaceful, quiet neighborhood allowing you to truly relax & enjoy your vacation! When you're well rested, travel to the plethora of nearby hiking and biking trails or go for a day hiking trip in Flagstaff or Sedona both less than an hour away!
Bedroom: Queen Bed | Living Room: Pullout Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
If peace and quiet is what you're seeking, you'll satisfy your needs at this quaint cabin. Arrive at the home nestled in a wooded lot and enter the welcoming space.
The living room boasts a plush couch that doubles as a pullout bed! Use the flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities - so be sure to bring your own device if you want to search for shows in your downtime.
Refuel at the dining table after preparing a hearty meal in the well-equipped kitchen! Wander out to the screened in porch to sip on a glass of wine before you head inside to connect to the wireless internet and download the AllTrails app to plan where you want to hike next!
Get ready for bed in the stone-lined, full bathroom with a shower/tub combo and towels! Crawl into the queen bed and fall into a deep slumber.
Wake up and enjoy a cup of coffee on the stone patio in the fenced-in yard. When everyone is ready and excited, head out on your Arizona adventure!
When you stay at this cabin, you're centrally located to some amazing attractions! People travel far and wide to hike the stunning trails in Flagstaff that offer panoramic views of the desert landscape.
Stay closer to Munds Park and explore the endless acres of the Coconino National Forest right outside your door. The forest is perfect for hiking, walking, running, biking, and off-roading for hours on end! The Crystal Point Loop Trail is a fantastic, moderate hike that travels 6.4 miles around the Munds Park area.
Odell Lake is just 5 minutes from the cabin and offers the perfect serene setting for kayaking, fishing, and wildlife viewing. Pinewood Country Club is also right down the road, so go practice your swing and play a few rounds!
After a day spent exploring the red-rock buttes, steep canyon walls, and pine forests of Sedona indulge in a tasty meal at Pinewood Bar & Grill before you retreat back to the cabin for the evening.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, a flat-screen TV with streaming capabilities, linens and towels, a screened in porch, a fenced-in yard with a stone patio, driveway parking for 2 cars, RV parking available, and more
- Experience a state of true relaxation and peace when you stay at this Arizona cabin nestled in a private setting that allows you to get in touch with nature when you hike through the Coconino National Forest or travel just 21 miles to Flagstaff
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 6200 S Pulliam Dr, Flagstaff, AZ 86005, (~17.3 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per pet per stay fee (max 2 pets; cats and dogs only)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in