Experience all that Myrtle Beach has to offer while staying at this breezy vacation rental studio! Situated in The Palace Resort, this efficiency condo includes everything you need to have a comfortable stay, including a fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom, and sleeping for 3. With an abundance of community amenities and the beach right outside your door, plus the many more attractions of Myrtle Beach within a short drive, this getaway is the perfect home base for all your coastal adventures!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Studio: Full Bed, Sleeper Sofa
Discover your home-away-from-home nestled on the 16th floor, where you can marvel at panoramic coastline views that are seemingly endless. The private balcony is the perfect place the sip your morning coffee, as it reveals unobstructed ocean views and mesmerizing sunrises!
Fuel up for the day by whipping up a hearty breakfast in the fully equipped kitchen outfitted with modern appliances. With a 2-person table and breakfast bar, there's ample space to savor meals with your loved ones.
Watch the morning news on the flat-screen satellite TV before enjoying the abundant community amenities at your fingertips! Swim in either the indoor or outdoor pools, practice your aim on the poolside putting green, or melt your worries away in the hot tub. The Palace Resort also boasts a fitness center, cafe and bar, sauna, and arcade!
After a day outdoors, replenish your sun-kissed skin with a rinse in the shower/tub combo! As you get ready for bed, climb under the sheets of the cozy full-sized bed while your little one drifts to sleep in the comfy sleeper sofa.
-- THE LOCATION --
Get your daily dose of vitamin sea as you stroll right outside to the beach. Spend your days beachcombing, swimming, and basking under the sun, or track down a rental shop to catch some waves on a jet ski or boogie board!
If you're in the mood for some family fun, you can find many things to do within 5 minutes of the property! Test your balance at the Radical Ropes Adventure Park, find numerous thrills at Family Kingdom Amusement Park, or head to the animal-themed Jungle Lagoon Miniature Golf.
For a little more action, cruise up the coast to the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, where you'll find several buzzing shops, restaurants, and the SkyWheel. While you're here, be sure to check out Ripley's Believe It or Not! and Myrtle Beach Zipline Adventures.
Golf enthusiasts can get their fairway fix at Whispering Pines while others shop 'til they drop at Coastal Grand Mall. Another popular spot is Myrtle Beach State Park, where you can go fishing off the pier, roam along nature trails, or simply bird watch amid the soothing coastal scenery!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, flat-screen satellite TV, free WiFi, central heating and air conditioning, linens, towels, a private balcony, patio furniture, covered garage parking for 2 vehicles, and more!
- Community amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, a steam room, sauna, fitness center, cafe, bar, video game arcade, putting green, laundry rooms on each floor, security, and more!
- Amazing Beachfront Location - Just minutes from various family-friendly attractions, the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk, golf courses, shopping centers, restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Myrtle Beach International Airport (~2 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in