A perfect launch pad for four seasons of epic adventure awaits!
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Parking: Only ONE space is allowed to be used in our carport parking area. Additional vehicles must park on the street.
- QUIET HOURS: 10 PM to 8:00 AM.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
About Donna Scott
We are an active outdoorsy family from Edmonton AB that purchased this condo for our family getaways to the mountains. We've so enjoyed our "basecamp" for adventures and know you will love it too.
Donna Scott purchased this Townhome in 2006
Why Donna Scott chose Canmore
Conveniently located close to downtown Canmore, this condo location was perfect for us. We love the views and the quiet, small complex we are located in.
What makes this Townhome unique
We provide our guests with a complimentary Banff Park Pass, upgraded bedding and all amenities to get your started on your holiday. Our Out'n About vacation management team will ensure you have a terrific stay.