Sanibel Harbour Resort - 2BR/2BA - Panoramic Bayfront Condo!(13 Reviews)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condominium - 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 4, bay views from every room!
This is our family's second home and our favorite place to be! It is a 1450-square-foot, two-bedroom, two-bath, luxurious, eighth-floor condominium at the newly renovated, world-class, Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort and Spa; the only four star, four diamond resort in southwest Florida! The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort is situated on a private peninsula on 100 acres of lush, tropical, unspoiled, San Carlos Bay waterfront off the Gulf of Mexico.
Situated at waters edge the unit has truly unobstructed, panoramic views of Sanibel, Captiva, Pine, and numerous preserve islands.
Enjoy the many resort amenities or area attractions; or, just enjoy quiet times walking our private beach or just gazing out over the bay and islands from our large private lanai (balcony) to often spot dolphin, manatee, eagles, and other birds and wildlife. It seems you can almost reach out and touch them!
Bay views from every room! and a western orientation for those glorious sunsets! Use our blender to make your favorite island drink, relax, and enjoy!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2002
- On floor 8
- Non Smoking Only
Not Suitable For Children:
Actually, you would know better than I if our designer decorated, and well-appointed condo is suitable for your children. I have relatives with 10 children you could walk through a china shop without concern, then again I have relatives with 1 child you don't want to be around at any time, anywhere!...moreless
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- The master bedroom is large and easily accommodates two personal closets, Ethan Allen bedroom suite with queen-size bed with double pillow mattress, bed-step-stool, 6 drawer dresser, night stand with drawers, lamp, and TV. It has a large windows, overlooks the bay, and offers private slider-doors access to the lanai (screened balcony). The master bath adjoins. The second bedroom is also of generous size and accommodates two twin beds (which can be pulled together if desired), night stand, dresser, lamp, TV set, and 8 foot closet. The windows here overlook 85 acres of unspoiled, natural Florida habitat and San Carlos Bay. For two-couple guests, a second private suite with bath can be formed by pulling closed a pocket door thus isolating the space from the balance of the condo unit....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Fully furnished condo with fully-equipped kitchen with all appliances, blender, coffee maker, mixer, toaster, plates, silverware, pots/pans, etc. Bed linens, bath towels provided, as well as all soaps for bath, dishwasher, laundry detergent, etc. One men's and one women's terry robes for use while on visit. Phones, all-rooms central air conditioning & heating, clothes washer/dryer in unit. Building shared heated pools, hot tubs, beach chairs, lounge chairs, etc. Private lanai table, chairs, lounge chair, etc. Please, this is a non-smoking unit - no pets anywhere on premises or resort....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
Near The Ocean:
The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort is on the Punta Rassa Peninsula at the foot of the causeway to Sanibel Island on the San Carlos Bay system. And, on 85 acres of lush, unspoiled, natural habitat. ...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Fish Cleaning Table
- Gated Community
- Kayak / Canoe:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 16 - May 5, 2017
1 night min stay
May 6 - Dec 15, 2017
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Security Deposit $300
- Ea. guest over 4 / wk $120 + tax
- Cleaning $120 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
* Saturday to Saturday Rentals (preferred; exceptions made)
* Reservations confirmed upon receipt of $300 Rental Deposit.
* Multiple Weeks Discounts: two weeks = 10%; three weeks = 15%; monthly = 20% of four-point-three weeks.
* $300 security deposit - conditionally, fully refundable within 2 - 4 weeks.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Right on world renown Tarpon Bay, part of the San Carlos Bay system on the Gulf of Mexico on Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast! The Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa is an all-amenities world class resort situated 100 yards from the causeway to Sanibel and Captiva Islands offering 100 unspoiled acres of natural habitat plus its own private beach-front. A short drive also takes you to the never-ending Sanible & Fort Myers Beaches. Follow the 'Avenue of Palms' (McGregor Blvd) to downtown Fort Myers with its unique bistros and also visit Thomas Edison's winter home and laboratory. This eco conscious area is the place to relax and experience nature!
Other Activities: heated pools & hot tubs, spa and fitness center, tennis, jogging trail, on-site restaurants.
Golf: A number of courses in close proximity: try Shell Point Golf Course a mile away, or The Dunes on Sanibel.
Year Purchased: 1995
About the owner: I love being on the go, whether it's traveling, riding my motorcycle, golfing, cooking, or spending time with family and friends. Sanibel is one of my most favorite places to be.
Why the Owner Chose Punta Rassa, FL, USA:
You will love the world class resort amenities, and the bay and sunset views are fantastic! Your first impression will happened on the private quarter mile, tree-lined road into the Resort - you will know that this place is special.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Resort class amenities on the bay, designer selected furnishings, with fantastic 180 degree views of the bay and preserve islands!
- Primary: +1 2483795505
- Secondary: +1 248 379-5505
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Water view of Sanibel Marriott Resort & the beautiful 'Bay View Tower'.
One of your finest vacations awaits you through these lobby doors - Welcome!
Are we still indoors?
Dinette area offers choice of bar stools for quick snacks.
Private master bedroom suite with direct access to lanai and master bath.
Pocket door closure allows 2nd bedroom suite with bath for privacy.
A cute and tropical feel to the second bath with shower.
Now this is a view! Blend your favorite tropical drink and relax.
Sunsets are our thing - We know it's yours as well. Just glorious!
Main Resort pool for tots: about 3' 6' at pool center w Pool Bar for mom & dad!
All you need is your favorite tropical drink and your significant other. Wow
Sunset view from ground level at the Bayview Tower. Just awsome.
Your first view of Bayview Tower and just knowing it's only going to get better.
Open floor plan, bay views from every room, and luxurious appointments - enjoy!
Open floor plan lets you stay connected to family while making dinner or snacks.
Master bedroom with Ethan Allen furniture and bay views galore!
Designed with you in mind - 6 foot shower surrounded by luxurious Italian marble
View 100 acres of lush natural tropics & San Carlos Bay through 2nd bdrm window.
Panoramic views from lanai. Spot dolphin, manatee, sting rays, & other wildlife.
Looking toward the Caloosahatchee River to the north from lanai.
Pool and hot tub anyone?
At the foot of Bayview Tower lies our white sandy beachfront for you to enjoy!
Very typical sunset as viewed from the lanai.
A few minutes later.
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.