Escape to the east coast with a stay at this charming Rhode Island 2-bed, 1-bath house! Perfect for 4 guests, this quaint vacation rental has everything you need for a comfortable and convenient getaway. Not only will you enjoy amenities like the gas grill and fire pit, you'll also love the property's idyllic location 7 minutes from Narragansett Town Beach. Easily access all of your favorite coastal activities, along with restaurants, nightlife, and fishing in the bay, just a short walk away.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed
Let out a sigh of relief when you finally arrive at this private property! Towering trees create a natural barrier around this Rhode Island haven. You might just fall in love with it before stepping foot inside!
Make yourself at home in the cozy interior, well appointed with amenities, including wireless internet connection. After a long day on the beach, kick back and relax while watching your favorite shows on the living room's flat-screen cable TV or getting lost in a new book.
When hunger strikes, fire up the gas Weber grill for an at-home feast! Easily prepare side dishes in the fully equipped kitchen, featuring essential appliances and a full knife set. Savor your homemade creation around the table for 4 with forest views visible through the sliding glass door.
End the day on a sweet note, roasting marshmallows around the secret fire pit! As your eyes begin to grow tired, head back indoors for a cleansing shower in the full bathroom and a peaceful night's sleep in one of the 2 queen beds.
When you stay at this cozy abode, you'll find yourself centrally located to everything Narragansett has to offer!
The first stop on your list should be a day spent at Narragansett Town Beach, found just 3 miles away. Easily drive or cruise over on bikes to this classic New England shoreline, where you can enjoy everything from swimming and surfing to sunbathing and long walks on the coast. The beach also features public restrooms, outdoor showers, and restaurants within walking distance.
Opposite the beach is the bay, situated just a short walk from the property! Head down Wandsworth Street to locate Upper Pond for fishing and sightseeing. If you crave the vast ocean, book a trip with a local charter, such as Captain Sheffiff's Fishing Charters, to set sail for an exhilarating deep sea fishing trip!
Make sure to bring along your tennis racket and balls for a day spent at Narragansett Tennis Courts! If this doesn't tickle your fancy, enjoy a leisurely walk to Adventureland Family Fun Park for endless fun as you play mini-golf, rev go-kart engines, and enjoy a spin around the carousel.
Complete the day with a fantastic meal out at one of the town's local eateries! Fill up on oysters at TwoTen Oyster Bar and Grill or at the Matunuck Oyster Bar.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, gas Weber grill, free WiFi, flat-screen cable TV, furnished deck, outdoor fire pit, window air conditioning units, ample on-site parking, and so much more
- Quiet and private Narragansett location - 7 minutes to the beach, even closer to restaurants and bars! Within walking distance of the bay, and minutes from Narragansett Tennis Courts and Adventureland Family Fun Park
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Theodore Francis Green Memorial State Airport - 2000 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886, (~ 27 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $150 fee per pet per stay
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that linens and towels are not provided at the property, however, they are available to rent for an additional fee
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in