Let us wow you with an authentic Toronto stay that is comfortable, relaxing and safe. Our spacious, renovated, private basement apartment can sleep 3, has heaps of amenities and is a heartbeat away from restaurants, shops, parks and the subway/metro.
As a veteran of the global luxury hospitality industry, insatiable traveller and past VRBO guest, I come by my hosting inclinations honestly. I understand what makes a stay successful, and will do everything I can to ensure you have a great experience.
Located steps away from Koreatown in vibrant and friendly Seaton Village, our clean, freshly-renovated art-filled basement apartment is a lovely, private, completely self-contained 900 sf/ 83 sm unit with one bedroom, pull-out sectional, wifi, full bathroom, washer + dryer, equipped kitchen, and closets!
You will have exclusive access to the entire 1-bedroom basement apartment and will have everything you need for a relaxing, comfortable and safe stay:
- Separate entrance with keyless lock (you pick the password)
- 1 comfy Four Seasons Queen bed with linens
- chest of drawers
- 2 large closets: one for suitcases, the other with tons of hangers and shelf space
- Iron, ironing board, clock radio
- Full bathtub/shower (detachable shower head), sink, toilet
- separate washer and dryer
- stocked with lots of towels, shampoo, conditioner, shower gels, hairdryer, laundry detergent, laundry hamper
- Fridge + freezer, oven + range, convection toaster oven, coffee maker + coffee, kettle, tea
- Dishes, glasses, cutlery/flatware, pots and pans, strainer, can opener, bottle opener, dish rack, dish detergent, paper towels
- Fire extinguisher, first-aid kit, emergency numbers
- 1 sofa bed that converts to a Double bed, with linens, table/desk with chairs
- 40" cable television (HBO, Movie Network, and much more), high-speed wireless Internet, games, books
- Street parking permits available through City of Toronto web site (~$25 CAD/wk)
>>Things to Note<<
The apartment is in the basement and directly accessible from outside. It has a screen door and motion-activated overhead light outside the door.
Please note the ceiling height is 75" / 191 cm in the apartment (87" / 221 cm in the bedroom); standing height in the shower is 74" / 1.88 m, but the shower head is detachable. There is an HVAC bulkhead in the bathroom over the washer/dryer. We usually recommend alternate accommodations for NBA players, much to their disappointment.
We welcome singles, couples and families. A pack 'n play is available on request.
If mobility is a concern, please be aware that there are 5 outdoor steps (with handrail) to access the apartment, and a few gentle steps leading up from the sidewalk to the house.