Spend lazy summer days sitting beside the lake or hit the slopes at the nearby ski area during your stay at this Caroga Lake vacation rental! The 2-bedroom, 1-bath home is situated right on the lake and offers comfortable accommodations for up to 8 guests. Hang out in the lakeside cottage complete with a kitchen, relax in the enclosed front porch and enjoy easy access to outdoor recreation. From here you're just a 10-minute drive from Royal Mountain Ski Area and a 10-minute walk from the marina!
Bedroom 1: Full Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Twin Bed w/ Twin Trundle Bed | Front Porch: Futon
This quaint property boasts hardwood floors, rustic wood siding, and familiar comforts that are sure to make you feel right at home. Feel free to connect to the wireless internet access during your stay and make good use of the convenient washer and dryer!
Test your culinary skills right in the kitchen, fully equipped to handle all of your cooking needs. Sit down together as a family at the dining table in the great room.
The great room offers plenty of comfortable furnishings, a flat-screen cable TV, and can even sleep 2 on the trundle bed. Additional sleeping arrangements can be found in the 2 private bedrooms and out on the enclosed front porch.
Step outside to the spacious yard to soak up the views of Caroga Lake. Sit back and relax on the bench, or head over to the lakeside cottage! This cozy space is the perfect place to hang out by the lake, complete with a well-equipped kitchen, a dining table, and plenty of seating for everyone.
Explore the Caroga Lake area with ease from this vacation rental house! The Adirondack Mountains are prime for hiking, fishing, boating, skiing and so much more. If you're feeling lucky during your stay, head to Saratoga Casino Hotel, Rivers Casino & Resort Schenectady, Turning Stone Resort Casino or Vernon Downs Casino!
Spend seemingly endless sunny days boating on Caroga Lake, Peck Lake, and Canada Lake, or head just 10 minutes away to explore scenic hiking trails. In the winter, you'll find the Royal Mountain Ski Area just 10 minutes away, and the Lapland Lake Nordic Vacation Center just 25 minutes further.
In the area during the winter? You're in luck, in addition to Royal Mountain, you'll also find ice fishing, snow mobile trails, and more within minutes of the property as well.
Be sure to stop by the general store to load up on homemade donuts, pizzas, and subs, or hop in the car and choose from one of several nearby restaurants, including The Outdoorsman Bar & Grill and The Boathouse Caroga Lake.
Baseball fans will surely want to make the 1-hour trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum on Main Street in Cooperstown, while horseracing fanatics will be thrilled to know that the Saratoga Race Course is also just 1 hour away!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, a separate well-equipped kitchen in the lakeside cottage, a canoe, a rowboat, a windowed-in porch, 1 flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, outdoor parking for 9 cars, outdoor lakefront seating and more
- Scenic location right on the edge of Caroga Lake - Just 4.5 miles from the Royal Mountain Ski Area, 1/2 mile from the marina, and surrounded by hiking and snowmobiling trails. Enjoy easy access to all-season recreation, casinos, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Albany International Airport - Albany Shaker Rd, Colonie, NY, ( ~ 57.3 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- A pontoon boat can be tied up by the house
- Please note that the fireplace is not for guest use
- The canoe and rowboat can be used at your own risk. You will need to bring your own life jackets
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in