Rental ID: NB2202WO3 (Sleeps 10)
Step inside the gate of our Newport Beach Grand Oasis and your relaxing Southern California oceanfront vacation immediately begins! Our accommodation is located entirely on the upper floor, just above the iconic beachfront boardwalk, and the Newport Pier area commercial district. Artistically detailed furnishings, along with granite counters, plush upholstery and fixtures provide the backdrop for the spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean that is second to none.
The complete vacation home is a combination of 2 units that are connected as one to provide a total of 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, plus 2 gourmet kitchens, 2 living rooms, and even 2 full laundry facilities. The front, main living room offers leather seating that flanks the gas fireplace and TV; dining table for 4 plus 4 barstools at the kitchen counter; plus an endless ocean view from its oversized windows, vaulted ceilings and outside deck area. Two out of the three bedrooms are outfitted with ductless air conditioning units....a real treat in this area, where most homes do not contain central air conditioning, due to our mild coastal climate. The rear living room provides a pullout sofabed (full size), TV, small dining table and barstool seating at the breakfast bar.
- Fully stocked w/ dishes, utensils, cookware, bakeware
- High end major appliances; small appliances
- Guests must provide food, drinks, spices, condiments
- The front balcony provides the best entertainment: watching the world go by on the boardwalk and pier parking lot areas. In addition, there is plenty of sunny space for guests to enjoy the built-in barbecue grill, outdoor dining table with market umbrella, and extra seating.
- Each of the three bedrooms are furnished with a Queen bed; 1 full size pullout sofa is in the rear living room (for 1 adult or 2 children); 2 twin tri-fold floor mats (best used by kids) are stored in closets with extra linens/pillows. Please determine the needs for your group's sleeping configurations. (Twin rollaway beds can be rented in lieu of the floor mats or pullout sofa, when preferred - please make arrangements in advance to ensure delivery in time for your arrival)
- Hallway bath: Tub/shower combo
- Master bath #1: Step-in shower
- Master bath #2: Tub/shower combo; dual sink vanity
ALSO INCLUDED: Wifi; 4 beach chairs; ceiling fans; tower fans; hair dryer; iron/ironing board; hardwood flooring and travertine throughout; carpet in bedrooms; custom finishes
PARKING: 2-car parking in the front garage for standard size vehicles (no SUV's). Additional street or parking lot parking can be found in the area: both free and paid parking. Note: All Newport Beach paid parking is free after 6 p.m. until 8 a.m. daily.
Is your traveling group smaller? This 3 bedroom/3 bath vacation home can also be rented as a 2 bedroom/2 bath accommodation during the non-holiday winter season to sleep 6 maximum guests at a lower nightly rate. (We simply lock up the rear living room, kitchen, 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 laundry closet ). Please refer to the "Additional information about rental rates" section of this listing or contact our office for more information.
LOCATION: Our guests are surrounded by the best of both worlds: a quiet retreat tucked away above all the activities of the Newport Pier area, yet steps from so many wonderful destinations: fine oceanfront dining; iconic casual favorites such as Spaghetti Factory, Charlie's Chili, Rockin' Baja Lobster, to name a few; and the historical Dory Boat Fishing Fleet. In addition, there are many local favorite coffee, gelato, and donut venues; shops, bars, and much, much more! Guest vehicles need never move from the ground level 2-car garage! Newport’s beautiful bay and pleasure harbor for boating, kayaking, paddling and sight-seeing is accessed just a short walk away.
Check-in time: 3 p.m. on the arrival date
Check-out time: 10 a.m. on the departure date