Your South Carolina retreat begins at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house. Hosting 6 guests with space for 2 more, this is an ideal getaway with family or friends. Boasting 3,000 square feet of well-appointed living space, you'll have all the comforts of home available to you. Spend your stay relaxing in the sun, enjoying the lake, golfing, or exploring the sights in town. Venture to Grits and Grocery for a delicious meal with your loved ones after a sunshine and fun-filled day!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sofas (Not Pullouts) | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress
Arrive at your home-away-from-home and unpack your swimsuits to start off your lakefront vacation! You're sure to fall in love with this peaceful setting, surrounded by greenery and sunshine.
Inside, the home offers 3,000 square feet of living space ensuring that your group will have plenty of room to make themselves comfortable. Free wireless internet access, a flat-screen Smart TV, and a fully equipped kitchen are all welcome features of the home.
Unwind on the sofa as the air conditioning cools you off from a morning spent in the sun. Choose between a good book or a favorite TV show to pass the time as you wait for dinner.
A spacious kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances is sure to delight the chef of your group, as there is plenty of room for helping hands.
Abbeville is a charming destination with a rich history! Be sure to visit the main attractions, including the Abbeville Opera House, historic district, and the Burk-Stark Mansion.
Calhoun Falls State Park and Marina, Richard Russell Dam, and Sumter National Forest are waiting for the outdoor enthusiasts in your group.
Erskine College is less than 20 minutes away, making this property a great home-base for visiting the campus!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, flat-screen Smart TV, central air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, 2 wood-burning fireplaces (wood provided), charcoal grill, large yard, private dock & lake access (15-20 foot boat can fit), 2-person canoe, single kayak, driveway parking, and more
- Lovely Abbeville location within walking distance of the boat ramp, offering peace and relaxation just minutes away from restaurants and other attractions in town
- Airport: Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport - 2000 GSP Dr, Greer, SC 29651, (~58 miles)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Note that 6 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress and sofa (not pullouts), bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 8
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in