Looking for the perfect vacation spot? You've found it. Royal Kahana #706 is superb in every way. Mike and Wendie have built a home that is comfortable, functional, and deluxe. They spared no expense in remodeling and furnishing this home as it was going to be their personal residence on Maui. Their plans have changed and now this wonderful home is available for your stay. This home has a built in desk area for those that need to work a bit while on holiday. No expense was spared.
You will find all of these amenities awaiting you:
• Breathtaking Ocean Views from your private lanai, living room and bedroom .
• Tastefully decorated with Hawaiian tropical décor.
• Free in home private high speed wireless internet.
• Large flat screen TVs in the living room and bedroom.
• Comfortable King size bed in the Master suite.
• Fully equipped Kitchen.
• Walk in tiled shower
• Sofa bed with comfortable mattress.
• Beach chairs and cooler. (We try to keep these stocked. Occasionally they are misplaced we replenish next time we are on-island).
• Digital in room safe to store your valuables.
• New efficient Air Conditioning system.
• Washer and dryer in the home for your convenience.
• Beach Towels.
Live in luxury in this 7th floor homes, located on the quiet side of the building. The view looks to the west, up the Kapalua coast. This remodeled one bedroom suite, complete with A/C, and washer dryer! Enjoy Panoramic Ocean, Sunset and Whale views from your unobstructed, direct oceanview lanai. Spacious and comfortable modern architecture and designer decor. The one bedroom suite can accommodate up to four guests. The Master Suite features a King size bed and the living room has a queen size sleeper/sofa. Both rooms are set up with flat screen TV's. Newly remodeled, the bathroom and kitchen are modern making this truly feel like your dream home away from home. A great dining area with seating offered in the suite or out on the patio lanai. Your Maui home away from home doesn't get any better than this!
This resort is a five minute drive (if that) to world famous Kaanapali Beach, Napili Bay, Kapalua Bay, and Historic Lahaina Town.
The beach fronting the Royal Kahana experiences seasonal ocean current changes that influence the beach’s physical appearance and size.
Our guests' safety is of the utmost concern for us. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
You can stay updated on our ocean front access by viewing our web page, rkmaui(dot)com, and checking the postings on the homepage. We update the postings as soon as we receive new information from the resort.