4BD/3BA. Beautiful, Spacious, Clean. Pool, Spa & Gazebo. Central Location.
Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room
Twin size folding bed can also be provided upon request. And if you have any other needs or requests, please let is know and we will try to meet them as best as we can.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 10 adults) - If you have 1 or 2 more, please contact us.If you have 1 or 2 more, please contact us.
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Stay-over restricted to paying guests only. Local visitors not allowed to use pool/spa facilities. Guests may not move heavy furniture around house.
- No special events allowed without owner permission, such as receptions, lunch or dinner events involving locals or third parties.
- Be sure to tell us what brings you to the area & how many people are in your party. If any issue, we may follow up with you before final confirmation.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Rahel MichaelAsk a question
About Rahel Michael
Dear Traveler, Thank you for considering my home for your next travel accommodation. It means a lot to me and I appreciate it. My name is Rahel Michael and I hope to be your next host. My number one priority is to provide you with the best possible service and make you feel at home and hopefully put a smile on your face. We are a family of five, with three kids, including our twin daughters Melody (11) and Mikal (11), and our little princess named Melia (4). I am stay-home mom married to a wonderful husband who is executive in the tech industry. I am relatively new to these sites but I have been managing our rental properties for a while. We used to live in this house for 15 years until we moved to another home in the area. I love this house and I love the neighborhood. I hope you will too. If you would like to make reservation, please send me your request with a brief note about your group and the dates you would like to make reservation for, and any questions or comments you may have. I will get back to you very quickly. Thank you! Rahel Michael
Rahel Michael purchased this House in 2000
Why Rahel Michael chose Union City
This is a BEAUTIFUL home inside and outside. Clean, spacious, safe, and convenient for a comfortable stay. Relaxing backyard with private pool, spa, and gazebo with fire pit. It has central AC for summer and central heating system for winter. Ideal for spending some quality time relaxing and/or maybe doing some BBQ using our large grill. We are centrally located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with easy access to freeways and public transport to nearby cities, businesses, and attractions. Originally built model home, this house has everything one can ask for in a vacation home. The house has 1 Cal King bed, 3 Queen size beds, 2 twin size beds, 1 Queen size sofa bed, 1 folding twin bed, and 1 folding twin mattress. Sleeps up to 10 people.
What makes this House unique
- Beautiful home - Very clean - Great interior layout - Spacious - 2350 Sq. ft. of living space - Light and bright - Tastefully furnished - Large corner lot - Swimming pool - Gazebo with fire pit! - Well-landscaped - Safe and quiet area - A lot of restaurants, groceries and shops near by - Centrally located in Bay Area with easy access to public transportation and freeways to major attractions and businesses in the area: Menlo Park (Facebook HQ) just 10 miles away, and Palo Alto (Stanford University) 17 miles, Mountain View (Google HQ) 17 miles, and several attractions just 3-20 miles away.