**Please note there is a bed and breakfast on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay**
A stone's throw from the Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast, this cute cottage is a secluded escape, nestled among lush trees on 40 acres of picturesque land. The 2-bedroom, 1-bath vacation rental home is close to hiking trails, brooks, and a stocked pond where you can catch fish for dinner! Your party of 4 will love the proximity to state parks, wineries, mountains, and more!
Bedroom 1 (Blue Room): Full Bed | Bedroom 2 (Red Room): 2 Twin Beds
Walk through the teal front door of charming Cottage at Blue Ridge Manor, where you are greeted by a bright, cozy space and elegant decor. You'll be tempted to immediately plop down into the enormous sectional, but wait and see the rest of the home first!
The vintage dining table is adorned with a blue-and-white-checkered tablecloth, sitting in the middle of the well-quipped kitchen. You'll easily find everything you need to prepare delicious homemade cuisine for your group.
A sunroom will soon become your favorite spot to relax during your Virginia vacation. Sip iced tea in the afternoon, or take your morning coffee out and start your day with a book and a caffeine boost.
Head outside to find panoramic views of the Appalachian Mountains framing the home. Walk around the hilltop farm, through apple orchards, and find the stocked fish pond where you can try your hand at catching dinner!
If you're successful, head back to the home to grill your catch. Bake some warm brownies for dessert and return to the giant plush sofa for a movie night on the flat-screen TV with the crew.
The home has 2 bedrooms where your party of 4 will sleep like babies. Rest easy and wake refreshed for another day of hiking, biking, and exploring this beautiful Cana location.
Winos will love this scenic location nestled in the heart of wine country. With numerous local wineries and vineyards nearby, you can tour, taste, and test the best wines all vacation! Head to Old State Winery, Adagio Vineyards, Shelton Vineyards, and so many more!
Just 3 miles from Blue Ridge Parkway, you have easy access to the 469 miles of scenic highway, lined with local art, historic sites, and Southern Appalachian crafts and music. Spend a day driving and stopping to see the sites and sounds.
You can't miss the numerous state parks just a few minutes from this vacation rental property. With Pilot Mountain State Park, Hanging Rock State Park, New River Trail State Park, and many others, you can opt outside every day of your vacation!
Change out of your hiking gear and grab dinner at Chef T or Hungry Farmer for delicious local cuisine. Try out another winery after dinner for a perfect, slow evening with your group.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, WiFi at Blue Ridge Manor Bed and Breakfast, flat-screen TV, DVD player, linens and towels, air conditioning, complimentary toiletries, sunroom, charcoal grill, stocked fishing pond, covered parking, and more!
- Stunning Cana location close to wineries, mountain trails, hiking, biking, and other outdoor adventures. Visit numerous state parks, local restaurants, and more!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Charlotte Douglas International Airport - 5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28208, (~113 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $20 per pet, per night fee (not allowed on furniture)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Please note that there is a bed & breakfast on the premises, and there may be other travelers present during your stay
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in