Capture the essence of colorful Colorado at this stunning vacation rental in Lakewood! This 3-bedroom, 2-bath home is well-appointed with accommodations for 9, contemporary decor, and a fenced-in backyard with mountain vistas. Whether you're looking to explore the vibrant city of Denver, dance at a Red Rocks concert, or feel that Rocky Mountain High in Summit County - this is the home-away-from-home. After adventurous days, watch mesmerizing sunsets over the mountains from your private patio.
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin-over-Full Bunk Bed | Living Room: Full-sized Sleeper Sofa
Cruise through the picturesque streets of Green Mountain Estates to discover this beautiful property. This home boasts 1,794 square feet of tastefully ornamented living space highlighted by hardwood floors, a gourmet kitchen, and a beautifully manicured backyard.
Sprawl out on the sumptuous sofas in the living area complete with a wood-burning fireplace and vibrant decor. For relaxing movie nights, make your way to the cozy den and stream film favorites on the flat-screen TV with Amazon Prime and Netflix.
When the group starts to grumble, relocate to the fully equipped kitchen to whip up delectable feasts! Savor your cuisine at the dining room table for 6 or dine al fresco on the covered patio under the twinkling light of the chandelier.
Your private outdoor oasis features plush patio furniture, a gas grill, a lush lawn, and mountain vistas.
When it's time to retire from the day, retreat to one of the 3 open and airy bedrooms featuring cloud-like beds! Rise and shine with a fresh cup of coffee and plan out daily adventures in this Mile High City haven!
Start your day with a scenic hike on Green Mountain Trail Head located just down the street! Additional hikes await at Mathews Winters Park, Apex Park, and Mount Falon Trailhead all just minutes away!
Hop on the nearby light rail and ride into downtown Denver! Cheer on the Broncos at Mile High Stadium, dine at a rooftop restaurant in the highlands, or peruse galleries and breweries in the River North District!
Downtown Golden is just 8 miles away and is brimming with mountain charm! Shop on Main Street, tour the Coors Brewery or get groovy at a live show at Red Rocks Amphitheater.
Countless outdoor adventure opportunities for all seasons await less than an hour away in the Rocky Mountains. Whitewater rafting, skiing, fishing, hiking, mountain biking and more await in the serene summit county scenery.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, stainless steel appliances, coffee maker, toasteroven, blender, hand mixer, free WiFi, flat-screen TV with Amazon Prime Video (provided) and services that you need your own logins such as Netflix and Hulu, hair dryer, in-unit washer and dryer (detergent available), covered patio, outdoor table with seating for 6, patio furniture, private entrance, Carbon monoxide detectors, smoke detector, gas grill, and more!
- Fantastic Lakewood location 8 miles from Golden, 10 miles from downtown Denver, and within an hour of Rocky Mountain adventures!
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Denver International Airport - 8500 Peña Blvd, Denver, CO 80249, (~10 miles away from the property)
- No smoking allowed inside the unit, smoking is allowed in the outdoor spaces
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in