Perfect for family ‘n friend reunions, vacations, and getaways
• Chasing Rainbows Retreat Center is set on 40 acres of beautiful wooded mountain land in Mouth of Wilson, VA, the heart of the Blue Ridge Highlands.
• It features a main house, cabin, barn, pasture, 1500’ frontage on Helton Creek, a native trout stream.
• Gas fireplace, front porch with swing and picnic table overlooking Helton Creek, firepit for roasting marshmellows, outdoor gas grill, horse shoes, fishing rods and tackle available for your use.
• Located 2 ½ hours from Charlotte and Greensboro, 3 ½ hours from Raleigh/Durham
• 10 minutes to Grayson Highlands State Park, the head of the Virginia Creeper Trail, horse trails, and the Appalachian Trail.
• 15 minutes to groceries, local butcher, and delicious pizzeria in Lansing, NC; 2 min over the VA state-line; 30 minutes to regional hospital and pharmacy
LODGE/MAIN HOUSE: 3bd/2.5BA | FULL KITCHEN, WASHER/DRYER/WRAP AROUND PORCH | BEDS FOR 14
CABIN: 2 BD/1BA | FULL KITCHEN, WASHER/DRYER, PORCH OVERLOOKING THE CREEK | BEDS FOR 4 + cot & couch
WIFI | PICNIC TABLES | FIRE PIT | GRILL | FISHING POLES | ROCKING CHAIRS
PERFECT FOR CELEBRATIONS, GATHERINGS, ORGANIZATIONAL RETREATS, OR AS A BASECAMP FOR TREKS ON THE APPALACHIAN TRAIL
CHECK-IN TIME: Anytime after 4pm on arrival day
CHECK-OUT TIME: Anytime before 11am on departure day