THE LONGER YOU STAY THE MORE YOU SAVE!!
Free Nights & Discounts are automatically applied when entering dates
(New reservations only & holiday periods excluded)
Summer & Year Round Specials
** 3rd Night Free (Stays between Sunday – Thursday)
** 5th Night Free (Valid all week)
** Book 5 Nights and Receive 2 Addl. Free Nights! (excl. Saturday arrivals)
Winter & Summer Shoulder Seasons (Early June and after Labor Day)
** 4th Night Free (Valid all week)
Value Seasons (March – May 20th | Oct – Nov 19th)
**3rd Night Free
WELCOME TO PEACEFUL PINE HAVEN
Newly remodeled gem of a cabin in Pineloch Sun with year round access! Fantastic location within walking distance to Speelyi Beach at Lake Cle Elum and just a short 3 mile drive to all the fun spots in Roslyn. Peaceful Pine Haven features 3 Bedrooms and a loft with sleeping for 10. This dog friendly, pine accented cabin comes with WiFi Internet, 4 Flatscreen TVs and DVD players.
* Ideal venue for Multiple Families or 3 to 4 Couples
* Sleeps 10 Comfortably
* 2 Kings, 3 Queens, 2 Bathrooms with Showers
* Fully Stocked Kitchen
* Wi-Fi Internet, Flatscreen TVs, DVD, Cable TV
* Walking distance to Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum
* Snowmobile from Front Door during the Winter Months
The cabin boasts 3 Bedrooms and a Loft spread over three floors. The main floor features 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom is furnished with a King Bed and the 2nd bedroom has a Queen. Down a flight of stairs is the basement master with a King Bed and a private bathroom. Up the ladder off the great room is the large loft that features 2 additional Queen Beds.
The Great Room is a fantastic place to sit back and relax while enjoying your favorite movie or show on the flatscreen TV. Just off the great room through the double doors is the entertainment deck with comfortable outdoor furniture and a gas BBQ.
Just a 5 minute walk from the cabin and you’ll be at the shores of Lake Cle Elum! The lake offers all types of summer time activities, including swimming, boating, waterskiing, jet skiing, and paddle boarding. There’s a boat launch just a mile and a half up the road at the Wish Poosh camp ground, or you can launch your boat on the sand and gravel at Speelyi Beach just a mile from the cabin.
Winter is also a great time to visit and enjoy the snow! You can cross country ski, or ride snowmobiles directly from the cabin to over 100 miles of scenic, backcountry trails!
(Dogs are allowed, but please no cats.)
* Swimming, Boating, Jetskiing, Waterskiing, Paddle Boarding on Lake Cle Elum
* Playing at Speelyi Beach on Lake Cle Elum
* Golfing at Suncadia Resort (2 championship golf courses)
* Wine Tasting at Swiftwater Winery in Suncadia
* Snowmobiling and XC Skiing from the front door!
* Fishing on Lake Cle Elum or Cooper Lake and the "Blue Ribbon" Yakima River
* Horseback riding
* Skiing at Snoqualmie Pass
* River rafting on the Yakima River
* Roslyn Movie Theater
* Day or overnight hikes