This colorful vacation rental home is perfect for your next Florida getaway! With 2 bedrooms and 2 baths, this bright and sunny getaway can sleep 7 friends and family members and features a private backyard - great for entertaining! The prime location is close to Treasure Island, home to Sunset Beach, and downtown St. Petersburg filled with art and cultural experiences like the Dali Museum and Chihuly Collection. Whether you're visiting for a week or a weekend, this is a great spot to call home!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattresses Available
Head back and relax in this air-conditioned home after a day spent in the Florida sun! Collapse on either of the sofas and watch a couple shows on the flat-screen TV before preparing dinner in the fully equipped kitchen.
Once your meal is ready, load up your plates and head out to the private backyard to enjoy dinner on the furnished patio. As the sun goes down, keep an eye out for lightning bugs darting around!
Back inside, indulge in a Moscow Mule in a copper mug while you unwind with the company of your friends and family. When it's time to call it a night, retire to the king or queen bedroom, each with an en-suite bathroom, or the sleeper sofa in the living room.
In just under 10 minutes, you can reach either St. Pete Beach or Treasure Island! The beach is a quick and easy Lyft/Uber ride from your front door!
Known for its 3 miles of white sandy beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, you can enjoy activities like swimming, shelling, snorkeling, parasailing, and more at this beautiful destination!
Discover downtown St. Petersburg or head to Tropicana Field to watch the Tampa Bay Rays just 15 minutes away. Immerse yourself in the art of Salvador Dali at the museum dedicated to his work or explore the stunning large-scale glass installations of The Chihuly Collection.
Ten minutes away is Twin Brooks Golf Course, a 9-hole course and driving range. Here, you can practice your putting on some of the best greens in the St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay area. The course has recently been renovated and is a dream to play on. Drive just 5 minutes for great shopping at Tyrone Mall or 15 minutes to treat yourself to the restaurants along John's Pass at Madeira Beach.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, central air conditioning, a washer and dryer, flat-screen cable TV, air mattresses, a furnished patio, private backyard, covered carport, and more
- Convenient St. Petersburg location just under 10 minutes from Treasure Island and St Pete beach, quick and easy Lyft/Uber ride from your front door, 15 minutes from downtown St. Petersburg, 10 minutes from Twin Brooks Golf Course, 5 minutes from Tyrone Mall, and 15 minutes from John's Pass at Madeira Beach
- Nearest Commercial Airport: St. Pete–Clearwater International Airport - 14700 Terminal Pkwy #221, Clearwater, FL 33762, (~15 miles away)
On-site Event Information:
- The maximum amount of people allowed is 20
- Additional event fees will apply (reach out to Evolve for more details)
- Outside services (DJs, caterers, porta-potties, etc) allowed
- Ample parking is available along the street
- Alcohol may be consumed at events
- You will need to pay for additional event insurance (reach out to Evolve for more details)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Events, parties and gatherings of up to 20 guests considered with prior homeowner approval (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in