-. 15-20 .
5-10 . .
: 2:20 - , 5:10 .
- , ;
- , , , ;
- , ;
: 10 .
, , .
, , , :
- . - ,
: , , , KFC, ;
- . . 5 ;
- 5 ;
- , . .
Clean and tidy apartment with euro renovation.
The new house is a comfort class - LC "Winter Summer".
Almost all public transportation going to the center of St. Petersburg. If you go by land transport a trip to the Moscow Railway Station will take 15-20 minutes.
Ladoga station is 5-10 minutes. walk.
The embankment of the Neva River is 15-20 minutes walk from the house.
In the summer, you can admire the divorce of the Alexander Nevsky Bridge. "
Divorce schedule: 2:20 - divorce, 5:10 movement recovery.
There is everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
- Large double bed, clean bed and fresh towels;
- Microwave and necessary utensils;
- Ironing board, iron, clothes dryer, vacuum cleaner;
- Refrigerator, washing machine and TV;
- Internet WI-FI.
The surrounding infrastructure:
A 10-minute walk is the Ladoga Railway Station.
To the Moscow railway station, take 10-15 minutes by public transport.
Metro station: Ladozhskaya 10 min. on foot
Subway: Novocherkasskaya 15-20 min walk
In walking distance banks, pharmacies, parking.
Cafes, shops, theater, cinema:
-Trade Complex "Zanevsky Cascade". One of the largest shopping centers in St. Petersburg with many shops, cafes and the Cinema "Formula Kino"
Cafe: McDonald's, Burger King, Teremok, KFC, Teriyaki and others;
-The Theater "BUFF" with a varied repertoire from classics to operas;
- Hypermarket "Okay." One of the largest stores of this network. 5 minutes on foot;
- "St. Andrew's Church" on foot for 5 minutes;
- Near the house there is a green area for walks, the river Ohta and a small river Okkervil. Local people feed there city ducks.