Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall…all you gotta do is call...reserve your vacation spot at the peaceful & unique Pathfinder Lodge. Situated on 5 park-like acres in a beautiful and lush setting with trails, trees, fire pit, bar-be-que, picnic tables, outside sauna and lots of parking. Have your family reunion, birthday parties, rehearsal dinner or just a relaxing vacation. The magnificent grounds, with mature landscaping, are adjacent to the Blanchard Mountain Trail Systems.
The property is very private but with easy freeway access just minutes to I-5 to go to Bellingham/Vancouver, BC to the north, Seattle to the south, the San Juan Islands to the west and the North Cascade National Park to the east. La Conner, Anacortes and Edison are charming artistic communities for shopping and dining. Sedro Woolley and Concrete are gateways to the North Cascade National Park.
The Lodge is a log cabin style addition to the main house offering an open floor plan downstairs with living room, kitchen and full bathroom. There is a futon and hide-a-bed couch in the living room, for additional sleeping. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, with deck access from each room. One has a queen and a single bed. Two has 2 single beds and three has a queen and a single bed with one full bath in the hall. The Lodge comfortably accommodates up to 8+ guests. (Owners live on site.) (There are additional charges for large group events)
Highlights of your stay can include:
- the nationally renowned Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- breathtaking sights of daffodil and tulip fields
- visiting the artist communities of Edison and La Conner
- boundless opportunities for professional or amateur photography buffs
- backpacking, kayaking, and tours to the San Juan Islands
- whale watching
- local farmer's markets featuring organic items
- historic community festivals
- hiking on mountain trails or those easy enough for beginners
- visits to artist communities
- white water rafting
- fresh and salt water fishing
- rich color changes of fall foliage
- year around viewing of eagles, swans, geese, and wildlife
- skiing, snowboarding
- snowshoeing, sledding and snowmobiling
- photo workshops and guided tours to celebrate the arrival of bald eagles
I know you are going to love the area as much as we do!!