Beachfront!!! Beachfront!!! Beachfront!!!(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
'Tutu's Place' is located beachfront on Oahu's famous North Shore. This hideaway is located on a quiet section of beach about halfway between Waimea Bay and Pipeline. Tired of crowded beaches? Ours is often deserted.
This is no resort, just a beautiful and clean home for you to enjoy the hidden Hawaii. The house is the only structure on the large property and you will be its only residents. You will not be sharing your beachfront vacation with any other guests, residents, or property manager.
Your house is located literally steps (about 6) from the beach on a large lot at the end of the street. This property has no neighbors on one side and a quiet neighbor on the other side a comfortable distance away. You'll never feel crowded at this special home. Spectacular surfing, windsurfing, kite boarding, kayaking, fishing, snorkeling in the summer, awesome humpback whale watching in the winter, or just playing on the huge beach is right out your front door!
Tutu's Place has a large attached covered lanai (deck) overlooking the beach, 3 full size bedrooms, 1 full bath with shower, Master bath with shower and tub, and a 3rd full bath with shower serving the downstairs BBQ area. This special home has a large living room with hardwood floors and an open beam redwood ceiling which opens to the lanai, dining area, and full kitchen. The Master bedroom has a King size bed, the Queen bedroom has a Queen-sized bed, and the Twin room has two twin beds that can be pushed together if desired.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Amenities include Cable TV, VCR/DVD player, Queen size sofa bed, Comfortable living room furniture, and Phones with free local calls, The full kitchen includes a large fridge, a Full size gas stove with oven, Coffee maker, Rice cooker, Blender, Toaster, All pots and pans, Tupperware, Glassware, China, Flatware, Serving dishes, Cooking utensils, Paper goods, and Kitchen linens, The large grassy picnic and BBQ area (which overlooks the beach and is covered by the upstairs lanai) has both Gas and Charcoal grills, a Large wooden picnic table, Chaise lounges, Outdoor chairs, and an Outdoor shower with hot and cold water to keep the sand where it belongs! There is also a full bath with indoor shower and large laundry room with washer and dryer in the downstairs area, The property has a two car carport, a Large manicured grassy yard, and even a Horseshoe pit!...moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning $300 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.96%
Minimum stay of 4 nights
Payment with checks receive a 2.5% discount
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Activities include world class surfing, whale watching, hiking along the coast and in the mountains to one of the most spectacular and accessible waterfalls on the island & being a beach bum!, There is also a manicured bike path which runs right past the house and takes you anywhere along the entire length of the North Shore, For the snorkeling or diving enthusiast, there is an excellent underwater marine preserve with lots of fish, turtles, and other marine life less than a 10 minute walk down the bike path or the road, The house is located about a 10 minute walk along the beach or shady bike path from the famous "Bonsai Pipeline", We are also a comfortable walking distance down the bike path from the North Shore's largest grocery store, Starbucks coffee shop, and the North Shore farmers market held every weekend, At the farmers market you will find an excellent selection of locally grown produce, foods, and crafts
Your Barbeque area and front yard - RIGHT ON THE BEACH!
Have a cocktail and relax while you watch the surf!
Put yourself in this living room!
Tutu's full kitchen
2nd Floor Twin Bedroom. This spacious room has another cable TV/DVD player. Gr
Your living room by the sea!
The rooms are tastefully decorated with hardwood floor and ceiling.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 08, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.