Beautiful Sunset Condo in Paradise Island of Isla Del Sol, St Pete.(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7-31 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
The island, accessible by road is a virtual bird sanctuary. with swimming pool, jacuzzi (hot tub), good fishing, restaurants, tennis and of course golf on site during some of the year.
Daily boat trips, cruises, Live entertainment, water sports, shopping, restaurants, cinemas, bowling, theatres, museums, art galleries, all within St Pete,
25 minutes from Tampa Airport.
Virtually on the private island sunset beach with dolphins and manatees.
90 minutes away from Disney. Water parks, Busch Gardens and others.
40 minutes to Sarasota.
Whether you like quiet times or adventures, you will love it and want to come back, as many do.
rec'd Sept -- We had a fantastic Holiday & the Condo was great. Although we had stayed at
St Pete's before, the Island was wonderful along with the local beaches -
Swimming: A perfect haven for swimmers, both in pool and sea.
Fishing: Fishing is in abundance at all times, from the beaches to deep sea fishing.
Golf and tennis: Available anywhere. Golf is available on the Island at Off Peak Times. Tennis is available most times, but there are options in St Pete itself at a very modest cost.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The main bedroom suite comprises a very wide 6 foot bed with walk in closet, and its own bathroom with 2 sinks, and bath with shower. It has a small TV. Second bedroom has 2 single beds, with walk in closet, and an en suite shower/WC. This shower room is also accessible from the reception room. The reception room has 2 sofas. One converts to a comfortable double bed. There is a new Phillips LED TV, DVD, video and music centre. The balcony is off the reception room and overlooks the golf course with palm trees, lake and little bridge, as per headline photo. The country kitchen has full facilities, with microwave, dish washer, fridge freezer, stove, toaster, washing machine and dryer, etc. All linen is supplied including beach towels and some beach toys. Just received Hi Vicki: Just to let you know we had a GREAT time in Florida and really enjoyed staying in your condo, it was absolutely gorgeous and really made our holiday, we had everything we needed it was very well equipped....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The first bathroom is part of the main bedroom suite. Included in this bathroom is a hairdyer, and assorted toiletries. The second is ensuite to the second bedroom and a cloakroom to the main reception room. There is a hairdryer for this bathroom too. All linens are provided including beach towels...moreless
- The condo is what the English would describe as a maisonette. It is at the upper level, and accessible by one flight of stairs. Because it is at the upper level, it benefits from high ceilings which is cooler during the hot Summer. Keywords: Condominium Latest feedback. We had a wonderful time in Florida, and the condo was just brilliant. Everything was just perfect. Maye if all goes well, same next year. Brian & Sue We had such a brilliant time there this year that we would be dlighted to return for our honeymoon! They did come back for their honeyoon. Regards Joyce & Steve We had a fantastic Holiday & the Condo was great. Although we had stayed at St Pete's before, the Island was wonderful along with the local beaches - especially Ft DeSoto. Thank you. They re talking about.......................................... this beautiful luxury Condo which is at Isla Del Sol with its private beaches golf course and tennis court. The Island is an award winner....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Parking On Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Large Cooler
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
The month of April
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 1 - Jan 31, 2018
30 night min stay
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2018
28 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2018
31 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2018
29 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $75
- Parking permit $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
There is a £200 or $300 deposit required with every rental. This is refunded after deducting cleaning and Association Fees.
Cleaning is $75 and Association fee for parking is $100.
Condo rental by the month Feb and March at the equivalent of $2750 per month, negotiable at other times, from £350 or $550 per week.
February and March are usually rented by the month. All other times of the year there is a minimum stay of 1 week. It is clearly more cost effective the longer you stay because of the one off charges of cleaning and parking.
Contact me for last minute deals for July and August.
I take a cheque deposit of $300 which is refundable. Then 6 weeks or so before arrival the rental fee is payable in the same way.If the reservation is for a month or more, I organise instalment payments when the last instalment will be due 6 weeks before arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Only 25 minutes on the 275 from Tampa International Airport, and you will find yourself at Isla Del Sol, a paradise island across the bridge from the famed, mile long, golden sands of St Petersburg beach. The Island which is accessible by roads is a golf course clustered with homes. It has its own tennis courts, its private beaches, and is a virtual bird sanctuary. Within the vicinity, are restaurants with nightly live entertainment, hairdressing salon, bank, fashion shops etc. We
In one direction is St Petersburg beach, in the other is the award winning Fort De Soto island.
St Petersburg offers any kind of water sports, shopping malls and outlets, theatre, art galleries and museums, endless eating and entertainment. Boat trips, bowling, cruises, nature reserves and much more.
90 minutes and you are in Disney, Busch gardens etc. Closer in the opposite direction is Anna Maria Island, Sarasota, and further South is Naples, The Everglades, and Fort Myers for a ferry to the Keys.
Other Activities: theatre, bowling, nature reserves.
Golf: The golf course on the island is available to guests at Off Peak times,May to November I think. Otherwise, there are endless golf courses all around the area. People like to visit other courses just for the sake of variety.
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: My beautiful condo has been a life saver for me, and helped me through very difficult times in my life.It has been a sanctuary, and a haven where I have been able to invite friends, in an environment which is at once peaceful and very lively only a short distance away. I hope that it will have the same impact on you when youvisit
Why the Owner Chose Isla del Sol, Saint Petersburg, FL, USA:
It's home from home with everything in it you may ever need.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
It's close to the beach to see the sunset and walk out for a better view with a drink in your hand. And close enough to the pool so that you are not affected by loud pool noises when you do not want to hear them.
- Primary: + +44 (0) 2084458787
- Secondary: +44 (0)7956 882 583
- Fax: +44 (0)208 445 8787
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
pool with jacuzzi & pool room
View From Balcony
Kitchen granite w'ktop, ceramic stove, microwave
parking bay in front of condo
dining area in kitchen, computer desk by window
beach at Isla
dining area in lounge
the pool also with Jaccuzzi and pool room
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.