Your Sunshine State retreat begins at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental house in Dunnellon! Perfect for 8 guests, this retreat will make you feel right at home. Relax and catch a tan poolside in the private lanai or venture out to explore. Tube along the Rainbow River or trek through Rainbow Springs State Park to find swimming holes and waterfalls. Paddle the Withlacoochee River in the complimentary kayaks. Return home to share a family-style meal with your loved ones to end the day!
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full-over-Full Bunk Bed, Full Bed
Step inside your new home-away-from home and discover a welcoming interior furnished with comfort in mind.
You'll look forward to relaxing on the sofa as a movie plays on the 65-inch Samsung 4k Curved LED Smart TV and the chef of your group whips up a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen.
The large, open kitchen includes all the necessary amenities including an instant coffee maker with complimentary K-Cups, stove oven, refrigerator with ice maker, dish washer, toaster oven, microwave, wine opener, dishes, cups, silverware, and more.
Downtime is always fun, with plenty of board games, corn hole, and other entertainment right at your fingertips. Throw on a bathing suit to lounge by the pool or grill up tasty burgers for the crew on the BBQ!
The master suite offers a spacious 14-inch Euro-Top Cool Gel Memory Foam king-sized bed, while the second bedroom features full-over-full bunk beds and a full bed.
Located in the Rainbow Springs Country Club, you'll love the family-friendly area with easy access to nearby sights and attractions. The neighborhood is safe and private with 24/7 security.
The home is less than 2 miles to the park entrance, popular K.P. Hole, and Rainbow River! Spend the day tubing, kayaking, or simply soaking up the sun. At the State Park, you'll find a swimming hole, waterfalls, and other sights to see.
Venture less than 5 miles to downtown Dunnellon for shopping, dining, golfing and more!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, Samsung 65-inch 4K Curved LED flat-screen cable Smart TV with streaming apps and local channels, central air conditioning, free kayaks, Eddie Bauer Pack 'N Play, children's high chair, board games, corn hole, in-unit laundry machines, Alexa enabled device, private screened lanai, pool, Pack 'N Play, on-site parking, and more
- Please note: the property does include essentials, a private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, and smoke detectors
- Kayaks: A kayak include trailer is available and free to use under the vehicle owner’s responsibility and insurance coverage. Vehicle towing must have a 2” hitch receiver. Truck beds or kayak racks can also be used for transporting, but are not provided. The largest kayak is 11 feet long
- Less than 2 miles to the Country Club's private entrance to the Rainbow River, popular K.P. Hole, Rainbow Springs State Park, and less than 5 miles to downtown Dunnellon
- Nearest commercial airport: Gainesville Regional Airport (~57 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $25 per night fee, capped at $250 (maximum 3 pets allowed)
- All dogs must be on a leash when outside the home
- No events, parties or gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please observe quiet hours after 10:00 pm and before 8:00 am
- Please report any damages that occur to both the Guest Contact and Evolve so that we may prepare efficiently for the next guests arrival
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in