This corner home, #301, offers a spacious interior with 1141 square feet of living area featuring two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The two bedrooms are at opposite ends of the home, offering privacy. This third floor, north facing home has a separate dining area, large living area, breakfast bar, washer and dryer, and newer appliances. The lanai is accessible from either the master bedroom or the living room. The Royal Kahana Resort offers a fitness center, heated pool, BBQs, concierge activity desk and beautiful views of the islands of Lanai and Molokai.
You will find all of these amenities awaiting you:
• Breathtaking Ocean Views from your private lanai, living room and bedroom.
• Tastefully decorated with Hawaiian tropical décor.
• Free in home private high-speed wireless internet.
• Large flat screen TVs in the living room and bedrooms.
• Comfortable King size bed in the Master suite.
• Fully equipped Kitchen.
• Walk in tiled shower.
• Sofa bed with comfortable mattress.
• Beach chairs and cooler. (We try to keep these stocked. Rarely, guests leave them
behind & we will replenish next time we are on-island).
• New efficient Air Conditioning system.
• Washer and dryer in the home for your convenience.
• Beach Towels.
The beach fronting the Royal Kahana experiences seasonal ocean current changes that influence the beach’s physical appearance and size. During the fall and winter, it is not uncommon that these currents sweep away a very large amount of sand, which will gradually return back in spring and summer, based on the ocean's current activity. Our homeowners Assoc., The County of Maui, and the State of Hawaii are working diligently to return Kahana Bay to its full potential.
This circumstance, unfortunately, affects the accessibility of our valued guests to the beach. While there may not be, at times, direct access from the property to the beach during the fall and winter season, there is a public beach access within 5 minutes walking distance.
Our guests' safety is of the utmost concern for us. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
You can stay updated on our ocean front access by viewing our web page, rkmaui(dot)com, and checking the postings on the homepage. We update the postings as soon as we receive new information from the resort.