About the property
- Condo2200 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedroom 2 1/2 Bath Completely Remodeled Condo On the Westside of Nashville
"So easy to find, so hard to leave"
This five star three bedroom, two and a half bath condo is the perfect spot for all travelers. The completely remodeled, spacious, designer inspired condo comes with all the bells and whistles. This place can easily accommodate 12 guests. Located close to the interstate, you are just minutes from all that Nashville has to offer! Even has a family entertainment center upstairs. X Box 360, over 200 movies (40 are children movies), dozens of family oriented games and a children's play and reading area. Your family will always be entertained saying here.
• Master – King Size Sleep Number Bed, Located On the 1st Floor
• Bedroom 2 – King Size, Located On the 2nd Floor
• Bedroom 3 – Two Full Size Beds, Located On the 2nd Floor
• Loft – Twin Sofa Bed, Optional Two Air Mattresses (One King, One Queen), Located On the 2nd Floor
• Master Bath – Four-piece Bathroom With Its Own Separate Tub and Shower. Spacious Walk-in Closet, Located On the 1st Floor
• Full Bath – Tub-shower, Located On the 2nd Floor
• Half Bath – Located On the 1st Floor
• Entertainment Center – Equipped With Games for the Whole Family to Enjoy!
• Gourmet Kitchen – Two Dining Room Tables for Plenty of Seating. Complete Kitchen Set-up That Comes With Pots, Pans, Dishes, Keurig Coffee Maker.
• Outside Patio – Includes a Gas Grill and Grilling Utensils
• Community Pool – Just Steps Away from the Condo. the Pool is Yours to Enjoy During the Month of May – End of September.
• Washer and Dryer – Brand New Washer and Dryer Located Directly Off of the Master Bedroom.
• Parking – One Stall Garage Along With Room for One Vehicle in the Driveway. Additional Guests May Park in the Reserved Guest Parking Spots Nearby.
• Downtown Nashville – 10 Miles
• Airport – 19 Miles
• Nashville West Shopping Center – 3 Miles
• Percy Warner Park – 5 Miles
• Rock Harbor Marine – 5 Miles
• Belle Meade Plantation – 5 Miles
• Tailgate Brewery – 1 Mile
• Foggy Bottoms Canoe Rentals – 12 Miles
We are here to help so please let us know if you have any questions! Welcome to your home away from home!
Tim R Green
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
About Tim R Green
Our family fell in love with Nashville about 5 years ago. Part of the family lives here and part visits frequently. Here we have built many memories and looking forward to many more!
Tim R Green purchased this Condo in 2015
Why Tim R Green chose Bellevue
This property is so close to everything, but then located in its own community. The neighborhood is very friendly and nicely kept. We love that we found this gem in one of the fastest growing cities!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Gorgeous, neat, and spacious
Tim was amazing to work with and helped make our stay amazing! The condo is a little off the beaten path but is only a 15 min uber to downtown and most places. There is a Walmart and Publix down the street. And Instacart will deliver grociers for you there as well as uber eats. The airport is about 30 min away. The condo was super spacious and legitimately felt like our home away from home. 7 women stayed in this place very comfortably. This place would be very family friendly as well. The walk in closets were amazing and helped house all our luggage’s and clothes. I honestly wish my place back in Los Angeles was as cutely decorated as this place. I can’t wait to come back.
Spacious and Gracious
We rented this property for a mother/daughter getaway with a group of 6 women. The condo was very clean and spacious. It is located in a peaceful neighborhood yet easy to call an Uber or Lyft to go downtown. The owners are gracious and accommodating. We would definitely rent this place again and highly recommend it to others.
Awesome place to stay! We had everything we needed in the condo. Great location, very clean and super comfortable beds. We would definitely recommend. We couldn't think of anything negative to say. There were 6 of us and we had tons of extra room. We used Uber/Lyft to get to and from downtown which was about a 15 min ride and cost $33 each way for the XL vehicle. Very safe neighborhood and the grocery/liquor store was only 5 minutes away. Tim, the owner made the check-in and out process super smooth and responded right away to any questions we had. Thanks for the great stay! We will definitely be back!
Truly a 5 star condo in every way.
From the moment we entered this beautiful VRBO, we enjoyed every minute of our 5 day stay. The condo is beautiful, comfortable, classy, and close to many amenities. Tim (owner) always responded quickly to our texts/emails. We had a wonderful time and saw many sights thanks to the Binder of information provided. We highly recommend this condo for your stay in Nashville. Thank you from Ken, Shelley, Leon and Shirley of Birch Hills, Sk. Canada
Modern Condo close to the City
We really enjoyed your condo! It was very spacious and modern equipped with everything that we needed. This is a great place for families with ample room to spread out in the great room or the loft upstairs. The beds were very comfortable. We were within a 15 minute drive to downtown Nashville and Opryland. I would definitely recommend this as a wonderful place to stay and relax. They even had necessities for small children!
Charming, Clean, Close to everything!
What a beautiful home away from home. Designer finishes and very clean and comfortable!! You will not be disappointed! Owners are very kind and quick to help! Please book this place!!!