Listen to the sounds of the Rogue River while sitting on the fenced-in patio of this vacation rental home in Grants Pass. Lovingly referred to as 'The Rogue at the Clam Beds' the house has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and room to sleep 6 of closest friends and family members. Even bring along your pup for extra fun! Experience antique shopping, boating, and more all while enjoying your beautiful surroundings. The property is close to and has everything you need for a trip of a lifetime!
** The Rogue at the Clam Beds is the largest unit in the gated 'Rogue River Oasis' complex. It is the only one that is on the riverfront with great views of the river and has it's own fenced-in yard. The other units are undergoing a major remodel and should be up and running by late spring 2019 **
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
After a day spent hanging out on the Rouge River, escape the heat and make your way back to the air-conditioned home. Lounge on the couch in the living room while watching a show on the flat-screen TV.
Once you grow hungry, head over to the fully equipped kitchen and start preparing dinner. Utilize the gas grill to make something everyone will enjoy! Load up your plate and gather around the dining table.
Clean up from dinner and perhaps indulge in an evening cocktail or cup of tea. Take your beverage of choice out to the furnished patio overlooking the river. Savor the company of your loved ones and the sounds of the rushing water.
There's 1 queen bedroom, 1 full bedroom, and a sleeper sofa for 2 in the living room.
Take a quick 2-minute walk to River's Edge restaurant from 'The Rogue at the Clam Beds.' Views of the river from every table and a wonderful atmosphere will turn your dining experience into an unforgettable moment!
Just 7 minutes from home, In the heart of historic downtown Grant Pass, is the Old Town Antique Mall. Explore nearly 100 vendors covering about 700 square feet. Whether you're browsing for fun or on the hunt for something specific, this is a great place to spend an afternoon!
Six minutes away is Hellgate Jetboat Excursions. Skim over the Rouge River and get up close and personal with the wildlife in the area, receive a historic overview of the city, and glide through the famous 100-foot-tall cliffs of Hellgate Canyon.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, air conditioning, private backyard, gas grill, 1 flat-screen TV, DVD player, in-unit laundry machines, linens and towels, electric fireplace, parking available for 1 vehicle, and more
- Waterfront Grants Pass location 2 minutes from River's Edge restaurant, 7 minutes from downtown and Old Town Antique Mall, 6 minutes from Hellgate Jetboat Excursions
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport, (~26 miles away)
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping of anything in the home or 10 feet from any opening/entry
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (maximum of 2 allowed)
- Please make sure to clean up after your pets, they must use the designated outdoor pet area only
- Pets are not to be left alone at the property
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- An extra persons fee of $25 per person per visit will be added beyond 4 guests, maximum 6
- The Rogue at the Clam Beds is the largest unit in the gated 'Rogue River Oasis' complex. It is the only one that is on the riverfront with great views of the river and has its own fenced-in yard. The other units are undergoing a major remodel and should be up and running by late spring 2019
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in