Options to be active are infinite, as are quiet spaces to relax and enjoy nature's beauty. In the winter, true ski on/off that is also next to the tubing hill and children's play area. In the summer, enjoy a hike in the refreshing Colorado mountain air or test your swing at Copper's golf course right outside your door. Melt the makings for s’mores over a glowing fire pit in center village, or allow our restaurants to inspire your palate with locally infused flavors. Modern alpine charm and stunning tranquility make this townhome a luxurious retreat, treasured by those who appreciate the magnificence of nature and the joy of simply letting go.
High-End Townhome Features & Amenities
• Scenic views of Sky Shutes, Super Bee Lift, and Copper Creek Golf Course and Lake
• Over 1300 Square feet
• 3 Bedrooms. Master has a king and additional sitting area that can accommodate two twin beds (ideal for young children on Gel Mattresses) and also has it's own vanity. Second Master with private balcony and a Queen Bed. Third Room has two single beds.
• Main level has a queen Murphy bed that pulls down from wall
• All bedroom's have plush comforters with duvets and LED TV's.
• Main floor bath has an over-sized jetted tub. Beautifully renovated 2nd floor bathroom has walk-in shower. Both are equipped with hair dryers and plenty of hooks for towels.
• LED TV featuring cable and the latest movies on demand
• AM/FM clock radio and alarms in each room
• Custom-designed solid wood doors and mill-work throughout
• Leather Couches
• Iron/ ironing board
• Fully stocked kitchen with granite slab counters, high-end pots, pans, crock-pot, blender, and table settings for 12
• All of our guest rooms are non-smoking
• Complementary high speed INTERNET access
• Ski/bike locker next to designated carport on ground level
• Private DECK has outdoor table, lounge chairs, and gas grill. Second deck off of one of the bedrooms. Both decks are south-facing with lots of sun!
• We are an Exterior Unit of the Village Point complex with incredible views!, (not one of interior units, where views aren't as nice)
• 14 person HOT TUB shared by Village Point only (small complex) - very private
WINTER - The 'Super Bee' 6-person high speed lift is visible off our two level deck. Very convenient to hit the slopes, take breaks, back to eat lunch, and add/shed clothing. The Tubing Hill is also right next to the lift. You can watch all the slope side action from our hot tub. The Copper Station Day Lodge is the building right next door for lift tickets, ski rentals, two restaurants and bars, apres-ski entertainment, coffee shop and shopping. Skiing couldn't be easier!
SUMMER/FALL - Copper Creek Golf Course offers a beautiful view from our deck. Tee times and golf carts are at Copper Station right next door. Copper Mountain and Summit County offer great summer activities and is popular for weddings and conferences.