Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Lake house on Toddy Pond close to many sight seeing destinations & outdoor fun!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - No pets allowed. Our daughter has severe asthma!No pets allowed. Our daughter has severe asthma!
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Bring water shoes to protect feet on the rocks. NO PETS belonging to our guests or their visitors are allowed on the property. No exceptions.
- Everyone who choses to book with us may only do so if they agree with all the conditions and House Rules (the attached short term rental agreement).
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Mark and Laurie FowlerAsk a question
About Mark and Laurie Fowler
Mark is an entrepreneur, professor, minister, husband, and proud father. After living overseas for 14 years in Ecuador, we returned to our home state of Maine. Mark likes to sail, fish, play racket ball and is on a billiards team. Laurie is a musician, writer, wife and devoted mother. She likes to read, hike, garden and cook. We enjoy going out to new restaurants, sightseeing, traveling, going to movies and concerts together. Our favorite destinations to date have been Mexico and Italy, and we look forward to visiting the British Isles one day. We have been married for almost 40 years and have 4 children who have all flown the coop but come around every so often with our six grandchildren; all to our great delight!
Mark and Laurie Fowler purchased this House in 2016
Why Mark and Laurie Fowler chose Orland
Though situated just 7/10s of a mile off Route 1, it is such a peaceful and secluded spot here. The lake is deep and clean and the fishing is great. Nearly every evening and morning, loons can be heard gently calling across the water.
What makes this House unique
Though secluded, it is really close to so many of the sights people from all over the world come to visit.
- english, spanish