Probably One of the Best Locations in the Community....no Rear Neighbors and What a View!!! the Back of the House Overlooks Open Fields and Orange Groves. Visualize Sitting On Your Own Private Pool Deck Sipping Your Favorite Beverage Watching the Disney Firework Display in the Distance! Can't Get More Perfect Than That! With 7 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms, This House is Very Popular With Larger Families and Extended Family/group Visitors.
- House4400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 5 nights
4400 Sq Feet
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
We've been renting in the Davenport area for 15 years. This was one of our favorite houses. We loved all the space for entertainment and sleeping. The pool area was large and we LOVED all the lounge chairs at the pool area. We called regarding the pool heat and they came out instantly to fix it. We liked the timely response to any concerns we had. Would recommend this Villa to anyone and we would stay in it again.
Thank you Jeff, we'll be ready for you for your 16th year!
Big, clean and nicely decorated!
For several families
Prefect house to rent with family and friends
The house is clean, cozy, and very spacious. Very nice backyard and large pool with jacuzzi and bbq area. Large field in the back, lots of privacy, very close to the disney parks and supermarkets. Can see the disney fireworks from the backyard at night. The owner was very nice, accommodating and so quick to respond to all questions. Would definitely recommend and rent this property again!
It was a pleasure working with you Jane!
We had a great time. We loved the house. The heated spa could have been a bit warmer, but it was still great! Plenty of room for our big group! Thanks, Kathy!
The house was very large, great appliances, plenty of kitchenware. Kathy was very responsive during our stay. Definitely recommend to a large family.
Nice house, great communication, but..
We booked 3/6 to 3/14/2018 There were 12 if us total (7 Adults and 5 kids all at age 7 or above) they loved the pool and Kathy was amazingly quick to respond to all our needs before and during our stay! Can’t say enough how wonderful she was with communication. The house suited our needs with great space. A few minor things or it wouldn’t be a good full review (and note I am OCD).
- the drains to all bathrooms drain VERY slow, for they are clogged with hair (gross).
- hot water is not HOT and doesn’t accommodate many showers. I had ONE hot bath that was enjoyable, the rest were quick with warmish water (to me anyway. Hubby thought it was perfect temp). So if you like a hot relaxing bath before bed - not going to happen.
- house needs some TCL. Some upgrades/refreshing paint etc and it would rent for much more.
- hot tub was just slightly warmer than the pool for it is attached. Wished it was a “real” hot tub.
- lots of unexpected visitors we were not aware of. pool guy just shows up unexpectedly, gardeners, neighbors to trim bushes, terminators for bugs. Just seemed odd just about every day someone was “checking” on us it seemed. Wished we would have been told of them coming unexpectedly for it freaked my mom out a bit.
All furniture was Very Comfortable! Loved the view! Overall was good experience and would consider renting again.
Thanks for the great communication Kathy!
Thank you Stacey! I will make sure that our maintenance guy checks the drains and remove the clogs.
Having 12 people taking showers/baths at one time does tend to use a lot of hot water, and if you are doing wash or running the dishwasher, sometimes . you have to schedule around that!
The HOA takes care of the outside maintenance and do just show up, no one would come into your house unless me or my Property manager alert you. I can make sure to tell you next time the approximate times the outside people are going to show up if I'm aware of their schedules, but most of the time I do not.