3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Sleeps 7 Bring Your Boat And Kayaks!
About Jenelle Hatch
We live in Steiner Ranch a mile and a half up the road. John and I have been married for 21 years with 4 sons. We bought this house so my parents would have a place to stay from January to March every year. We typically do 'short term' rentals, and will consider a longer stay if needed.
Jenelle Hatch purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Jenelle Hatch chose Lake Austin Village
We have other VRBO properties that we rent, and we just thought this house would be perfect for an affordable retreat in a great city. If you've never been to Austin and the Hill Country, this house gives you a great base to see the city and the surroundings, but if you prefer to just stay on the water or in the spa, you won't have to drive anywhere. Get ready to eat some fantastic BBQ and Tex-Mex.
What makes this Cottage unique
Nice clean cottage, walk out the back door and have Mary Quinlan park in your backyard. Boat ramp and Lake just beyond. Lake Austin Spa is one block away.
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Relaxing and Quiet
We had a great time staying here. The house was clean and very spacious, and it was just steps away from the boat dock. Overall, I would stay here again!
Was exactly what we were looking for. Clean and just as advertised. Thanks!
We took my son and his family to Austin to visit family. We had a wonderful time. The house and property were just perfect. Ideal setting. Immaculately clean and well appointed. Beautiful spacious home. My grandson was sorry we were so busy as he just wanted to stay at the house more and enjoy!!!
Great peaceful getaway
Very clean open relaxing home. Not far from great places to eat
Couldn’t be more pleased with our stay. Very easy check-in, very clean home with comfortable linens and towels. Great A/C and plenty of hot water. Short walk to the river - BEAUTIFUL!!! Drive into the neighborhood and surrounding is just so gorgeous. Easy check-out. Would stay again. Thank you!!!!
Perfect for couples or families.
Thoroughly enjoyed staying at this 3 bedroom/3 bath property in Steiner Ranch. The home is spacious with plenty of room to spread out. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. We took full advantage of outdoor deck for afternoon wine & cheese. Lovely area for walking in the evening.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time is 11:00 am
- 60 day cancellation policy: If reservation is cancelled within 60 days of arrival date, full payment is forfeited
- All guests participating in the reservation will be registered prior to your arrival date. Should there be unregistered guests at the property, at any time, for any length of time without prior approval, you will be asked to leave and forfeit the remainder of your reservation.
- This property is not pet friendly.
- Guest shall assume all risk of any injury to self and/or their guests during reservation
- This property shall be used for residential purposes only
- No firearms, fireworks, ATV's, or four wheelers are permitted on this premises.