THIS BAHAMAS-STYLE BEACH COTTAGE IS COMPLETELY RENOVATED AND BOASTS BOTH A COZY FRONT PORCH AND A BACK SCREENED-IN PORCH WITH A VIEW OF THE WOODS!
NOTE: PARTIAL WEEK RENTALS MAY BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING UPON SEASON AND AVAILABILITY...EMAIL OR CALL TO INQUIRE ABOUT PRICING!
ALSO: PLEASE NOTE HOUSE POLICIES: ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING, NO PETS, AND NO SENIOR WEEK RENTALS.
• Just 2.5 miles from downtown Bethany Beach, this beautifully decorated 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath single family home in the Villages of Clearwater/Half Moon Bay community boasts numerous upgrades & amenities. This home is as cozy and romantic a getaway for two as it is a home to share with family and/or friends.
• The first impression is inviting as the home sits up high on pilings and backs and sides to trees. The front porch with two large white rocking chairs with cushions is a great spot from which to start your day with a cup of coffee or to wind down with a good book when needing a break from the sun...perfect for happy hour drinks as well! A screened-in porch out back has a roomy table for outdoor dining as well as a comfy glider and ottoman. With the view of trees nearly all around you will undoubtedly enjoy these cozy outdoor living areas.
• A family room features newly installed (in October 2016) luxury vinyl floors that look like beachy washed hardwood, a leather recliner, a love seat and a sofa. A coffee table and a TV make it a great room for movies or TV in the evening or perhaps for a board game. This room is open onto the completely renovated kitchen with its granite counters, ceramic tile floors, tumbled tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances to include a smooth top range, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. Also equipped with a coffee pot and a Keurig! A table seats four comfortably with additional dining space in the screened in porch accessed from this kitchen.
• The owners suite features a queen size bed and a private renovated bath with commode and sink. The bedroom features white washed furniture and the same gorgeous luxury laminate "hardwood" flooring as in the family room. The bathroom has ceramic tile floors and bead board trim.
• The second bedroom features two twin size beds, luxury laminate "hardwood" flooring, a roomy dresser as well as a closet. From this bedroom a double set of doors lead into the third and largest bedroom which features berber carpet, tall ceilings, a queen size futon, bunk beds, and a large dresser. Two sets of windows look out onto the wooded backyard. Access to one of the full bathrooms is through this room. This bath is lovely with a full shower, pedestal sink, commode and ceramic tile floors. Bead board on the walls provides a great backdrop for this beachy, cottage motif bath.
• An additional full bath is convenient to the owners suite and second bedroom as well as to the main living spaces. It, too, has been renovated and boasts a full bathtub/shower, commode, and sink/vanity with granite counters and ceramic tile floors. A full size washer and dryer is conveniently located in this bathroom as well.
• Under house/driveway parking for as many as 4 cars and an outdoor shower are additional features you may be interested in. Central air conditioning, fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, utensils, etc.
• We love the location as it is within a very short drive of downtown Bethany. The towns of Dewey and Rehoboth Beach to the south and Ocean City to the north are also very close as are the State Park beaches in Fenwick and Tower Road! The community pool and tennis court (free during your stay) are nice features as well. Bring your bicycles and bike throughout the neighborhood or to Bethany's beaches, shops and restaurants, the many free boardwalk concerts or the Sunday morning farmers markets!