About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 4)
Twin/Single · double
Bathrooms: 1, Half baths: 1
Toilet · Outdoor shower · Combination tub/shower
Toilet · Outdoor shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- No smoking
Hosted by DonnaAsk a question
It has been our dream to own a home in our favorite, beautiful place.
Why Donna chose Tisbury
We love the large open space for socializing and the location. The home is walking distance to stores on State Road and to downtown Vineyard Haven. We can walk or bike to reach a beach or several different ocean views
What makes this House unique
The backyard is comfortable. We love the outdoor shower. For family gatherings, we like the fire pit to bring us together at the end of the day.
- english, ASL
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Outside quiet hours Start at 9 pm.Outside quiet hours Start at 9 pm.
No events - $200 fine for parties$200 fine for parties
No smoking - Cleaning fee $200 for smoking Cleaning fee $200 for smoking
Max guests: 4 - Charge of $50 a night added for more than 4 guestsCharge of $50 a night added for more than 4 guests
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Please remove shoes upon entering home. Footwash in outdoor shower area. The floor is susceptible to scratches. For checkout, please strip beds.
- Travelers can check in and out on any day. On check in day, check in time is 4 pm. (sometimes earlier... check with us for availability)
- Please be aware of where food is consumed inside and outside. Ants will be drawn to food droppings.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows regional health guidelines: COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards (Hawaii - USA)