Paradise Hills - Big Hills Lake Wisconsin
Here's something different – a coastal style beach house in the Wisconsin woods. Gorgeously decorated and comfortable, spacious yet cozy, this amazing home can accommodate up to 30 guests. The nearly 7,000 sq. foot house is situated on 2.5 acres with 600 feet of sandy beach frontage on Big Hills Lake. Big Hills Lake is a 133 acre, sand bottom, crystal clear, boating, swimming and fishing lake in the heart of Waushara County. Paradise Hills is located just 1 &1/2 hours north of Madison, 2 hours north of Milwaukee, 4 hours north of Chicago and 1 hour north east of Wisconsin Dells
Some of the many features of this stunning vacation home include the following:
Living and Entertaining
· Great room with two circular couches and a fireplace
· Lounge room with a 55” LED TV (Direct TV service)
· Dining room with table that seats 12
· Chef’s kitchen with a double oven, griddle, two dishwashers, huge island, breakfast nook
· Large screened porch with dining table, sectional and child’s picnic table
· Small screened porch with glider and chair
· Full bar with bar fridge, beer tap, ice maker, sink, TV
· Bar booth
· Game table with seating for 8
· Movie theater with 70” screen, theater seating, popcorn maker
· Ping pong table
· Family room
· Multi-purpose room with sofas, stage lighting, open space, beautiful hardwood floors
· Reading loft with beautiful view of Big Hills Lake
· Window seats with reading lights
- Master Bedroom – King bed with fireplace, walk-out screened porch, bathroom with airjet tub and large shower
- King bedroom – window seat can accommodate a child
- King bedroom – window seat can accommodate a small child
- Bunk room – 12 bunk beds – 4 are extra long. 1 double bed
Multi-purpose room – 2 pull-out queen sofas, 2 pullout twin ottomans (sleep 6 total)
- Queen bedroom
- Bedroom with 2 twin beds and one lofted twin bed
- Family room with pull-out queen sofa
- 1 pack ‘n’ play and 2 tot cots are also available
- 2 pull Out Beds
In addition to the master bathroom, there are five full bathrooms, two with tubs and showers, the others with showers. There are also two laundry rooms and a huge mudroom.
· Wrap-around deck with a stairway down to the lake
· Gas grill
· Adirondack deck chairs and picnic table
· Swim raft
· Outdoor shower
· Fire pit
Other Fun in the Area:
Many challenging Golf Courses are located near Paradise Hills. Waushara Country Club, a lovely 27-hole course open to the public and Two Oaks North, a wonderful 18-hole course are both located within 20 minutes. There are also many more courses located within 30 minutes of Wautoma.
EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) is located approx. 40 minutes from Paradise Hills. Spend a day or a weekend at the EAA and come back to a beautiful home each night.
Nordic Mountain Ski Hill area is located 5 minutes from Paradise Hills. This ski resort offers runs for the whole family while providing a wonderful family atmosphere. Nordic Mountain also has an awesome snow-tubing hill for those who don’t ski. Cascade Mountain is also located 1hr. & 25 min. from Paradise Hills. Waushara County also has wonderful snowmobile trails throughout the county.
Looking to Explore: Princeton, Oshkosh, Wautoma, Waupaca, Wild Rose are all located within an easy drive …. Take some time out to enjoy the beautiful area, enjoy shopping and great food … Spend a weekend shopping in Princeton which is only 40 minutes away and is known for its trendy boutiques, antique stores, and the largest flea market in Wisconsin … or Oshkosh which is 40 minutes away with the Outlet Malls that include stores such as Coach, Polo, Ralph Lauren, American Girl, Nike and Brooks Brothers. And Lambeau Field and the Packer Hall of Fame are only an hour and 20 minutes away in Green Bay.
Waushara County has wonderful snowmobile trails throughout the county.
The area boasts 96 lakes, so fishing and ice fishing are abundant. The local marinas can outfit you with bait and tackle. Pontoon and speed boat rentals available locally.