Lakefront Hideaway with Private Dock(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Recreational Vehicle
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Can sleep 6
There is a comfy queen bed in the bedroom with a smart TV in case you want to check the weather (almost always partly cloudy with a chance of afternoon thunderstorms, lol), drawers and a large closet for your things.
Upstairs in the loft are 2 very comfy twin beds. This is a kids dream since it's NOT tall enough for adults to stand up. They can be up there and still be a part of what's going on below.
The couch pulls out to make a bed and there is a foam topper behind the couch to help with comfort.
This is a normally very quiet neighborhood with only 12 homes, all on the lake side of the road. The other side is a mix of forest and hay fields. A quiet walk along the road in the mornings or evenings will often let you see the local deer grazing.
*Important note about Boone Lake... The water levels are low this year due to work being done at the dam. I apologize in advance and we hope to be back to normal soon. Our dock, along with most all of the lake, is on dry land. There is still plenty of water, just not our normal gorgeous lake.
*Since this is a Park Model RV the water heater is 10 gallons. With the low flow shower head you can get a nice shower with no problems but back to back showers would need to allow about 30 minutes in between. The shower is small but I'm 6' and it works fine for me.
This unit is NOT child proof and is not suitable for children 5 and under. I do not charge a cleaning fee. Help me keep it that way by cleaning up after yourself. If you break or damage something please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
Check in is 3 PM, check out is 11 AM.
Member since: 2015
- Recreational Vehicle
- 393 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Comfy queen size bed with built in dresser drawers and full length wardrobe. There is a mounted Smart TV with remote so you can check the weather or catch a late night movie from bed. The loft has 2 very comfy twin mattresses with room for sleeping bags. Kids love this spot and can be separate while still being close to everyone else. The loft is NOT tall enough to stand and may not be appropriate for adults. There is a sofa sleeper standard bed size with a memory foam topper behind the couch for extra comfort. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom with corner shower. This is a RV so be aware it has a RV hot water heater. With the low flow shower head this isn't a problem at all, just don't use full force and you'll have an enjoyable shower. Back to back showers will need to allow about 30 minutes between to allow hot water recovery....moreless
- Away From It All
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 16 - Aug 20, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Door code will be provided prior to arrival.
Check-in time is 3:00 PM, Check-out is 11:00 AM.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
13 miles from Bristol Motor Speedway
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Nearing retirement while working for a large school system in North Carolina. I'm a partially disabled ex firefighter from California. I'm a musician, a boater and a floater.
Why the Owner Chose Piney Flats, TN, USA:
This Lakefront Hideaway is my refuge. I come here to relax, recharge and get away from the daily grind. I love the peaceful location and calming views.
The Unique Benefits at this Recreational Vehicle:
If you look straight across the cove you'll see an estate owned by a partial owner of the Miami Dolphins. Look a little left near the flag pole and you might see his private helicopter landing to bring arriving guests.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This was our second stay and we loved it. This is a great little getaway place.
Loft, contains two very comfy twin beds. Perfect for kids.
Current lake levels are low due to work on the dam. Sorry. Hope to be back soon.
This listing was first published here in 2015.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.