Perfectly suited for family, meetings, reunions, this Seattle home has 4 Bedrooms 2.5 bath at an unbelievable rate per night. Hotel rooms cannot even compare.
The fully equipped kitchen offers plenty of counter space for food prep, a table for those morning coffee moments, fridge, dishwasher, electric stove, oven and all the cookware needed to prep a feast.
The open floor plan allows for plenty of room to hang out together. New wood flooring gives warm earthy feeling. There is a patio furniture with 4 chairs in front of the house to enjoy your meals or just to relax and hang out. All 4 bedrooms are at the same level. There are 4 Queen beds, 1 full bed, 2 twin beds, and 5 folding beds. There are NO carpets in this house to help our guests who are allergic to dust that accumulates on carpets.
The front and backyard have trees and organic apples, plums, and blackberries. The house sits in a 2-acre lot and we have an extended family of friendly goats. Watching them graze, play and eat is relaxing and priceless!
The house has two levels. The main street level is rented to you. The lower level is where we live. Each level is 1,800 sq ft, with own entrance, washer/dryer, living room, dining room and kitchen. If you need anything, we are only a phone call or text message away.
Fast and convenient 7 minute drive to Seatac Airport.
FREE Parking and WiFi
Steps away from Bus Stop.
Quiet and safe neighborhood.
By booking, guests agree to the House Rules and Rental Agreement below:
* No Pets, No Smoking, No Drugs.
* No Parties. Only registered guests allowed in the house.
* I will not exceed the number of registered guests at the time of booking or lose my security deposit.
* Remove shoes after entering the house esp during rainy weather.
* If you spill it, clean it up. Drop it, pick it up. Use it, put it back. Break it, replace it.
* Quiet Hours: 11 PM - 6 AM. Please respect the neighbors.
* Check-in -- 3 PM or later. Please notify us in advance about late arrivals.
* Check out -- on or before 11 AM. Cleaning Company wait fee is $50.
* There is No place to hold luggage after check-out.
* Owner is not responsible for any items left behind.
* For multifamily, each family is required to sign the House Rule and agree to have any loss or damage deducted from the security deposit of the Principal Guest.
* When in season, pick and enjoy blackberries, plum and apples in the yard at your own risk.
* Wear shoes when going to the front and backyard. "Barefoot" bring grass & yard clippings into the house and they are hard to remove & wash from bedsheets. For cleaning & laundry over 4 hours, additional $125 fee will be deducted from your security deposit.
* Owner is not liable for injuries sustained inside or outside the house. Guests own full responsibility for own activities.
* Turn off lights, fans, radio, TV when not in use.
* Return borrowed books, games or maps to its original location.
* At Check-out:
- Take out all trash/recyclables to the trash/recycle bins by the driveway. Trash bags will be provided (please call us if you need more).
- Rinse off dirty dishes and put in the dishwasher and start the dishwasher.
- Notify us of anything that was broken or damaged. Honest guests are appreciated.
- Send a text message to Lily at check-out. Thank you.
Your comfort and safety are our priority. We love an open and honest communication between us and our guests to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.